I Can Toll Refine Keyboard Mylars For You!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Testerman Last Visited: July 25th, 2013, 12:21 pm

I have written this off and I understand that the person at the center of this is going through hard times, but either a public, or at least private acknowledgement or thanks for what I and others have decided to gift him in lieu of payment would be appreciated.

Call me shallow if you must.

I think enough understanding is enough and if his intentions weren't clear in the past i think they should be apparently clear now.
Ban him!

I have inquired on this matter. If I do not receive confirmation of a proposed settlement, or a satisfactory reason for the prolonged delay, he will be banned. I have given him until the end of Friday, August 2. Don't hesitate to jog my memory if you hear nothing from him.

So readers understand, one thing I don't tolerate is ANYONE who gets involved with the values of a reader, then doesn't communicate with them, or doesn't settle as agreed, in a timely manner. That is a clear misuse of the privilege to post here, so it will be revoked.

Any of you guys have an issue with something like this, and the responsible party is a reader of this board, with the deal being struck as a result of the readership, let me know. I'm going to start thinning the herd, as I'm seeing way too much of this going on, often at the hands of the same individuals, who just can't seem to be honest with others.

Do NOT trust a reader just because he has been here for a long time. One of the problem people fits that description, and I'm tired of his shenanigans..

Harold

As there has not been a resolution to this problem, testerman has been banned. There is no excuse for not keeping readers informed on the status of their materials.

Harold

I received a PM from Kevin (testerman) today, requesting that he be reinstated so he can review his PM's and attempt to provide the silver that was promised and never received. I'm going to reinstate him, but I want each of you to let me know if he has followed through with his promise. If any of you who are owed silver do not hear from him, please let me know, either by PM, or by posting to his thread.

He has re-registered under a different name, so he could contact administration. I expect he will choose to keep his new name, but that will be his determination to make, assuming he fulfills his obligations to the readers to whom he is indebted. Once his presence has been considered permanent, I'll delete the account he wishes to lose. That can be accomplished without losing posts that were made under that identity.

Harold

Harold_V, I thank you very much for this opportunity to get the other members their silver that was sent to me (keyboard mylars), and some gold ore from one member. I am going to keep this account I originally created, and since I haven't made any posts under the other account (ronrefiner) you can delete that account now.

To all members that have sent me material in exchange for toll refining the silver, I'm so sorry I had not delivered as of yet. Personal health issues with my wife has been going on since last year, and she was readmitted into the hospital this past Sunday. So, it's been rough on me and having to care for a mentally and physically challenged grown son. But I'm still here.

I'll be going into my in/outbox and reviewing all the members that sent me material and I will be getting your silver out to you immediately. I will pm every member when I send out their silver with a tracking no# so you can be on the lookout for the package. Depending on whether my wife gets released today will determine what time I'll be able to mail out the silver. I'll know by noon, or a bit later today if she's coming home. If she does come home, I'll send out some packages after I pick her up. If she's not coming home today, I'll have plenty of time to get packages out today.

It's been a rough ride, and my only regret is not getting my obligations with the members here fulfilled in the time specified. I'm so sorry and please forgive me. By me wanting to keep my username and contacting the administrators and moderators is a good thing and a sign of good faith. I never intended for this to happen, and I definitely didn't intend for my wife to get sick like she has been since last year off and on.

During all this time, I did learn more about refining gold and silver and I now have a safer and easier way to process the mylars I have never seen anywhere on the Internet as of today. I'll get into that in another post. I learned this new method out of desperation (having to pay ALL the bills myself, along with medical expenses) and it has been 100% a success, and much of the work can be done indoors without any health issues.

Once I clear the air with the debts I owe you members, I will be back with a faster and better service for sure.

Thank you all for your understanding, and please pray for my wife.

Kevin

silversaddle1 said:
Kevin, you've stepped up to the plate, now let's see if you came to play ball.
That is my intention. To not only play ball, but to win. I have good news and I have bad news.

The Bad News
. They're keeping my wife another day because of the pain she's in. Also the new medication they gave her made her blood pressure drop to around a child's blood rate. She was ready, and I was ready for her to come home today, but it just didn't work out that way.

The Good News. I have two packages going out tomorrow morning (CST). There are two more members that I'll have to send materials out to. I may get them out tomorrow too. I'm going over more of my pm's to get everyone covered.

I fell asleep earlier today after posting here on the forum, and I missed my wife's call during that call. I haven't slept much Since last Sunday, maybe 4 hours on average per day off and on.

Once I pm the two members and verify the tracking no#'s, and then post here, I'll run to 2nd base and stay there until the next run comes around. I hope they post here too to verify they received their silver.

Kevin

Well, I at least made it to 1st base. The other package I was going to send out, I can't find the address. I didn't pm or try to make any contact because I had to go through 8 pages of pm's I had (since I joined here) and I'm still missing an address, and I'm missing the amount (weight count) of mylars sent to me from member. But all in all, I know who all the members are that I owe silver to, and I'm going to be mailing out more packages tomorrow. I have the tracking no# and I've sent out silver for member wrmahaff. I'll pm you the tracking information to you when I'm done posting here.

My wife just called (5:20pm CST) and they're discharging her.

I should have the remaining packages sent out tomorrow.

I'll keep you all posted.

Kevin

[UPDATE @ 8:43pm CST] I picked up my wife from the hospital, and now she's home. Thank you ALL for your prayers. Wow... a big relief for me and I can concentrate on these other packages to send out in the morning. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you all. It's been about 6 days she was away this time.

Kevin,
Tell your wife we say hello and wish her a speedy recovery.

It is also good seeing you doing what is right, it takes guts, knowing you could have visited the forum as an anonymous user, but by stepping up to the plate, and using your name and attempting to clear that name, by doing the right thing, puts you closer to home in my book.

Keep up the good work. Take good care of your wife.

It will be good to see members get their silver, and you to get your good name back.
And hear that your wife is well.

I for one am cheering for you, and your wife, from the ball park stands.

Don't let us down, we wish to see you, and your wife, to cross home plate in this game.

butcher said:
Kevin,
Tell your wife we say hello and wish her a speedy recovery.

It is also good seeing you doing what is right, it takes guts, knowing you could have visited the forum as an anonymous user, but by stepping up to the plate, and using your name and attempting to clear that name, by doing the right thing, puts you closer to home in my book.

Keep up the good work. Take good care of your wife.

It will be good to see members get their silver, and you to get your good name back.
And hear that your wife is well.

I for one am cheering for you, and your wife, from the ball park stands.

Don't let us down, we wish to see you, and your wife, to cross home plate in this game.
Thanks for the kind words butcher, I want to thank you for your support and also the support of Harold_V. I won't let you down. That's my promise.

I'm on 2nd base now. I sent out another package today. ctgresale, you have a package on it's way and I'll pm you the tracking no# once I'm done posting here.

I have one package to send to a member that told me last year to not worry about it. Well, I've been worried about it and I'm going to send out the package as soon as I get the members' address info. I pm'd him before I left to go ship out this package, but I didn't get a reply yet. I'll have it shipped out on Monday once I hear from the other member.

As of right now, there is one member I owe silver to, and one member that I need to send some ore sample back to. I have to tell him what values are in the sample. That's all that was requested of me... but I'll ask if I can buy the sample from him or I'll just send it back to him. But I need his address too. All that data is lost on my other hard drive.

As for two other members that I did return silver to last year sometime that I said I would give more silver to for waiting so long, I need to do the same for everyone I held up. Just let me square away my debt first with other members and then as I get more mylars processed, I'll distribute more silver out to all the members I took too long to do refining for.

Again, I'm sorry for the lengthy time I took to return silver to you all, and as butcher mentioned to me earlier above in the post, I could have kept quiet and never wanted to redeem myself with you all. I hope my action will hope to prove that I never intended to prolong, nor cheat any one out of their hard earned money.

Kevin

Just wanted to post on this thread and let everyone know that I've received my silver. I sent a box with 11lbs of Keyboard Mylars, and received 3 Golden Eagle Mint Standing Liberty Rounds.

I'm glad to hear that everything is going well for Kevin. Currently I'm sitting on 200+ pounds of Mylar, and debating on what course of action to take with them. I'm cautious to go as far as recommending him given everything that happened. But it makes me smile knowing that after 18 months he did come back to rectify the situation. Looking forward to seeing his new method for processing Mylar posted online.

wrmahaff said:
Just wanted to post on this thread and let everyone know that I've received my silver. I sent a box with 11lbs of Keyboard Mylars, and received 3 Golden Eagle Mint Standing Liberty Rounds.

I'm glad to hear that everything is going well for Kevin. Currently I'm sitting on 200+ pounds of Mylar, and debating on what course of action to take with them. I'm cautious to go as far as recommending him given everything that happened. But it makes me smile knowing that after 18 months he did come back to rectify the situation. Looking forward to seeing his new method for processing Mylar posted online.
Thanks for the kind words wrmahaff. I understand how you feel and I have no problem with your skepticism. I caused it on myself but I'm ready to handle more than what I started out trying to handle before.

I'm going to make a tutorial to show how I do this, but, if for some reason you don't want to have to do the work yourself, I can now send out silver BEFORE I actually refine the mylars. This method of mine is not an overnight idea, and it took, I would say about 18 months or so to perfect this to the point where I can sort, weigh, and then ship out the silver within 1 -2 days time without having to wait for refining. I refine them myself and I now have the silver on hand to send out to the members.

Think about it. No pressure or any hard feelings either. I'll tutorialize how I do it, and if you don't want to do it, simply send me the mylars and I'll send you the minted rounds. This is the best I can do for now.

Thanks again for your business.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back