I Can Toll Refine Keyboard Mylars For You!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious if anyone knows if he lived near the Oklahoma disaster area? From his post it looked like he was having a rough time with his wife and then around the same time as those tornados the communications stopped. I'm just thinking out load here because he has been a member of the forum for some time and as far as I can see there's never been any wrong doing? Seems odd to me at least anyways.

His profile says Nashville, Tennessee, but something still could have happened to him. I do find it odd that he just disappeared.

I hope he is ok, but I have been tracking his movements on this forum and he has been visiting since all of this started.

Recently, he stopped visiting as often, or maybe he is on anonymously.

I got an email from Kevin last night.

He says that he has been in the hospital with his wife who was in ICU and that he is having financial issues because of that. He asks that we pray for her.

He promised to send the silver soon.

I will let y'all know when I receive it.

Hello members,

Sorry for the delays caused in returning two members silver. My wife has been in ICU for about 11 days because of blood loss, which they still haven't found out where she's losing it at. Early this morning they took her out of ICU and she's in her room now. Not sure how long she'll be in the hospital, but she seem to be doing better for now. This has been very a heavy load for me, and having to come home to check on her son, he's 30, but he had surgery a few weeks ago because the rods they put in his foot, the screws started coming out the side of his foot and that caused him to have more surgery. He got hit by a car last Oct 31 2012.

I've had financial problems because of these issues and the money I spent on medications and trying to keep the house bills paid, my electric, Internet and water had been cut off. I just got my internet back on an hour ago. My electric and water is on for now. I haven't faced this much of a financial ruin in over 3 years now. It's almost unbelievable to me. I saved money, had backup money and never had to worry about paying any of my bills. Now, it's the other way around. Everything, gone. all finances, gone. savings, gone. But that's ok, because it's for a reason, and I'm going to make the best of it and do better to be better prepared for times like this.

For the updates..... I have everyone's (two members) material ready. I'll have them shipped out asap.

Once again, I'm sorry for the delay and I want you all to know that I would never steal from any of you, because I wouldn't want you to do it to me. There's not a member here on this forum that can say I actually stole from them. I wouldn't do it. That's bad karma.

Hopefully my wife can come home soon so I can get back to work. I lost a lot of money by not being home to do any refining at all. I ask that you pray for her speedy recovery and she gets to come home soon.

Kevin

Lets all give Kevin the support he needs during this trying time of his life---and be patient. Indications are he has his hands full right now, and is not trying to cheat anyone.

Harold

Best of luck and hope it gets better Testerman. Health and family come before material things. Just keep updated on what materials you are holding untill you can get to them...

Patience is asked for those doing business as it's rough enough as it is knowing he has it sitting on the sidelines because of this.

Good luck

B.S.

Again no Silver received.

I of course have compassion, but the way this is being handled is very unprofessional.

The issue is that he keeps saying he is going to complete the project in a day or 2, send the silver tomorrow, send it soon, "send me your address" again, etc...

At this point I would say to not do business with this gentleman. He may be facing hardships and have good intentions, but the follow through leaves heaps to be desired.

I know he is in a position that is tough and instead of being angry or disappointed anymore,

I am going to write this off to experience and donate any and all silver owed to me to Testerman and his family. I hope it helps.

I can't speak for ocean, but I've personally have given up. I wish testerman the best of lick Amd hope his wife recovers fully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back