I Can Toll Refine Keyboard Mylars For You!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I finally got a few mins when the pointed haired boss wasn't standing over my shoulder and pulled apart one of the keyboards I have laying around, 2 sheets of mylar with silver in it.

But man, that old HP keyboard is put together with about 60 little screws, it's better built than my truck.

Geeze it will take me forever and 2 days to dismantle them. This project may need to wait for bad weather. :lol:

Use something like this:
http://www.dewalt.com/tools/cordless-drills-drilldrivers-dcd710s2.aspx

Claudie said:
Use something like this:
http://www.dewalt.com/tools/cordless-drills-drilldrivers-dcd710s2.aspx

You said it before I had the chance to, most keyboards can be takin apart in under 30 seconds with the rights tools. The hard part is making the profit at the end.

Aren't you selling the PVC/plastics, too? I have seen, that if you have tons, there are recyclers, who are buying that...in germany least. If you have 60 pounds of mylars, they must come from tons of keyboards.

This email below was sent by me today.

BTW, he was on the site again this weekend.

Kevin,

This is taking too long and your level of communication is less than professional.

WHEN will you send me the silver?

Sincerely,

Jack "Ocean" Ostteen
Relectrocycle, LLC
352-804-0068
www.Relectrocycle.com"

Left message on his magic jack, sent email, and sent PM here.

If you see this "person" somewhere else on the forum, hound him to deal with this.

ATTN MODS:

Why don't you freeze this guy until he deals with this?

I will gladly let someone know once he has.

I have PM'd, Emailed, Voice-mailed, and asked in this thread.

It is obvious he is avoiding the situation and at this point I believe he is a detriment to the good will of this forum.

solar_plasma said:
Aren't you selling the PVC/plastics, too? I have seen, that if you have tons, there are recyclers, who are buying that...in germany least. If you have 60 pounds of mylars, they must come from tons of keyboards.

I'm not selling my plastic (yet) but I have a friend who does sell it by the truckload and I simply dump it off at his scrap yard, along with all my cardboard.

It's my goal to send NOTHING to the landfill.

Ocean said:
ATTN MODS:

Why don't you freeze this guy until he deals with this?

I will gladly let someone know once he has.

I have PM'd, Emailed, Voice-mailed, and asked in this thread.

It is obvious he is avoiding the situation and at this point I believe he is a detriment to the good will of this forum.

I have a PM in my outbox addressing this issue. If it goes ignored, he will be banned, with all of his contact information removed from the forum, to prevent further promotion of a dishonest venture.

His posts will remain-----with a cautionary notice to not do business with this individual.

Harold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back