Issues with GEO

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why any of this is your business.
Wait.. Didn't you post before I did? You and another member.. After the "warning" on the previous page?
It's clear that I was not banned for posting on this thread so please drop that bit of fiction. I was banned because someone didn't like what I said.
Remind me again why you are interrupting?

Edit by moderator:
Removed multiple quotes of the same.
If you can't see the difference between what you did and what Kurt did, you have a problem.
If you do not step away from this now, you will be given another period of meditation.

Come on guys, drop it. Can we get back to the issue that the post was written about?
The fact that the stuff was once again supposed to be shipped but looks like it was not?

I just joined this forum, and to be quite honest - I have no time for crap like this at all. It is immature, totally unnecessary, and pre-High School in all respects.

If this childish INCESSANT BICKERING is what this Forum is about.... SEE YA. I didn't know this Romper Room garbage was what this forum is about.

EIGHT PAGES and a month and a half of this!!!??

SCREW THIS!! Grown Men don't act this way - and everyone knows crying to uninvolved people never got anyone anything but a headache and a pacifier - which I suggest for all parties keeping this going. I'm actually amazed admin even allows it.

There - I've had enough - and I am sure I am not alone - and if I am, it's best I leave anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just joined this forum, and to be quite honest - I have no time for crap like this at all. It is immature, totally unnecessary, and pre-High School in all respects.

If this childish INCESSANT BICKERING is what this Forum is about.... SEE YA. I didn't know this Romper Room garbage was what this forum is about.
While I somewhat do agree with you with what is going on in this thread.
You now judge the whole forum based on one thread.

Aren't that a tad adolescent and immature as well?

I found your other post interesting though :)

There's another perfect example right there from Ygg.

Enjoy your "Ladies Aide Meeting" guys.

I'm out or here and never looking back. No time for this crap AT ALL.

SEE YA!!!

Now I'm a bit confused.
Did I say something inappropriate?
Aah well, we will do fine, he left us with one good post though.
Best of luck in your future endeavors.

I see no other way around this than locking the thread.
After both me and Dave warned members to stop posting without the desired effect.
Pouduche and Geo, please continue what ever dealings you have in PM between yourself, bring in others to the PM if you want.
We are working on a remedy for the future, but that will not be in this thread.

I will be posting photos of the boxes and shipping labels tomorrow or Tuesday at the most. I am posting from an alt profile because I am terrible with passwords and haven't learned to write them down on something. Trying to reset my password changed this profile. So Geo is on another email. I'll post photos here tomorrow or the next day.

Unfortunately, we haven't heard anything more from Geo. We have heard from poudouche that he has not yet received the return of his material.

We will keep everyone updated as we hear anything further.

Dave

Final update on this thread. I received the following PM from poudouche this morning.

"To let you know
I did receive back the materials from GEO
Once again thanks
regards
Ludo"

Thank you to all who were involved in helping to make this happen, and thank you Geo for finally following through.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back