Issues with GEO

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am asking, no, telling EVERYONE to STOP this back and forth! I don't like locking threads, but at this point, I will if there are any further comments from anyone but Geo and poudouche. I want to leave the thread unlocked so these two can use it to communicate to the rest of us the progress toward a resolution.

Ok - I will follow by this request & not post more to this thread - "may" send some PMs tomorrow though as I am VERY busy today

Kurt

Nobody wants to assassinate his character
just explain what happened he can not keep changing the situation
either he processed the lot or not in both cases he has to return either the materials or the processed products
Whatever the amount may be he can not keep it
Poudouche, No one on this forum will help you. They will make excuses and seemingly cover for the criminals just like when I got screwed by a member here. When I find you Thad Kirby in Maryville TN, I got something for you...
Bottom line, Never ever ever ever deal with someone on this forum that doesn't have a legit business and even then you'll probably get hosed in some manner.

At this point, just lock the thread. The parties involved in this dispute can handle it without further public comments from the members here.

Should the issue be resolved, either party can contact any moderator to pass that along.

Time for more coffee.

Wait a minute. I disagree with both locking and banning people who post on this thread. Look, I've been around here for a very long time, I've seen problems and people come and go, and even so, the forum remains. What we have here is a topic that cuts clean to the heart of what this whole forum is based on, the sharing of information and a place for people to meet/do business/etc. There will be problems between members. If it's a personal matter, that's one thing, take it outside, but a business transaction, such as toll refining.... well, that needs to be addressed and delt with here in an open way. This issue we have here feels like a two mile long freight train passing in front of you at 2mph..... it seems like it is just dragging on and on.

Ship the man's materials back to him. Be done with it.
Pay the man back for the shipping cost. Be done with it.

Until that happens, the members here will be watching and adding comment, just as it has always been. We don't need the thought police here, we have the ability to be civil and get problems solved.

Get it wrapped up Gentlemen.

Wait a minute. I disagree with both locking and banning people who post on this thread. Look, I've been around here for a very long time, I've seen problems and people come and go, and even so, the forum remains. What we have here is a topic that cuts clean to the heart of what this whole forum is based on, the sharing of information and a place for people to meet/do business/etc. There will be problems between members. If it's a personal matter, that's one thing, take it outside, but a business transaction, such as toll refining.... well, that needs to be addressed and delt with here in an open way. This issue we have here feels like a two mile long freight train passing in front of you at 2mph..... it seems like it is just dragging on and on.

Ship the man's materials back to him. Be done with it.
Pay the man back for the shipping cost. Be done with it.

Until that happens, the members here will be watching and adding comment, just as it has always been. We don't need the thought police here, we have the ability to be civil and get problems solved.

Get it wrapped up Gentlemen.

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE

For one thing - I posted some things here - for which I have been accused of slander - which I can PROVE for a fact are not slander

However - having been told - only Geo & Ludo are now allowed to post here - or face being banned
I am asking, no, telling EVERYONE to STOP this back and forth! I don't like locking threads, but at this point, I will if there are any further comments from anyone but Geo and poudouche. I want to leave the thread unlocked so these two can use it to communicate to the rest of us the progress toward a resolution.

You've earned a one week ban.

I am now not allowed to post my own defense (prove what I said was in fact not slander)

In other words - I said some things (which I can prove) Geo was allowed to respond (with some rather HARSH things about me) to which I am now not allowed to respond to in my defense &/or prove that what I said was in fact not slander

I guess now that I have gone ahead & posted to this thread (again) anyway - I will now be subject to being ban - with Geo's HARSH criticisms of me allowed to stand - & me allowed NO opportunity to defend those criticisms &/or prove what I said was not slander - but in fact - FACTS

Guess I will see you all when I get back from my (expected to come) banning - IF (the BIG IF) I decide to come back at all

Kurt

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE

For one thing - I posted some things here - for which I have been accused of slander - which I can PROVE for a fact are not slander

However - having been told - only Geo & Ludo are now allowed to post here - or face being banned

I am now not allowed to post my own defense (prove what I said was in fact not slander)

In other words - I said some things (which I can prove) Geo was allowed to respond (with some rather HARSH things about me) to which I am now not allowed to respond to in my defense &/or prove that what I said was in fact not slander

I guess now that I have gone ahead & posted to this thread (again) anyway - I will now be subject to being ban - with Geo's HARSH criticisms of me allowed to stand - & me allowed NO opportunity to defend those criticisms &/or prove what I said was not slander - but in fact - FACTS

Guess I will see you all when I get back from my (expected to come) banning - IF (the BIG IF) I decide to come back at all

Kurt
Any attempt to close the thread or banning members who are not part of the issue will be
a cover up PURE AND SIMPLE
The solution is simple and only one person has the key for it

Just return the materials and problem solved
THE FORUM IS A SPACE LIKE IN ANCIENT GREECE : AGORA
IT WAS AN OPEN PUBLIC SPACE WHERE ALL MATTERS AND ALL SUBJECTS CAN BE DISCUSSED
POUDOUCHE

YOU NEVER RECEIVE THE LABEL BECAUSE YOU NEVER COMPLY WITH THE REQUEST OF PROVIDING
THE SIZES , THE NUMBER OF BOXES AND THE WEIGHT OF THE BOXES
POUDOUCHE
I have received nothing. Never really expected him to. I have been in a setup before and this is certainly beginning to smell like one.

I for one hope you don't return Kurt.

You are a moth to the flame of drama, but moreso, you seem to add kindling to the fire when moderators are trying to put out the flame. When you are asked to stop, you push back against those who have been entrusted with leading this forum. I will miss your occasional useful post, but as of late, they are rare.

How disrespectful.

A month or so ago, poudouche contacted the mods about the material he had sent to Geo, asking if we could help. As I told him in my first response, there is little the mods can do to enforce a deal between two private parties. Our only "punishment" is to ban someone, but doing so eliminates any peer pressure and the ability to communicate through the forum, so I am not in favor of banning in a case like this.

Since then, some of us have communicated via emails and PMs with Geo and a couple of his friends. It appeared we had finally come to a place where Geo was going to return poudouche's material.

At that point I asked everyone to stop posting on this thread as their involvement was just fanning the flames that had been smoldering between these two guys for months. But some of you just couldn't respect that request. You just had to say your piece.

So, now we're at a point where you're yelling at each other again, risking blowing this deal up once again.

I give up.

Dave

How disrespectful.

A month or so ago, poudouche contacted the mods about the material he had sent to Geo, asking if we could help. As I told him in my first response, there is little the mods can do to enforce a deal between two private parties. Our only "punishment" is to ban someone, but doing so eliminates any peer pressure and the ability to communicate through the forum, so I am not in favor of banning in a case like this.

Since then, some of us have communicated via emails and PMs with Geo and a couple of his friends. It appeared we had finally come to a place where Geo was going to return poudouche's material.

At that point I asked everyone to stop posting on this thread as their involvement was just fanning the flames that had been smoldering between these two guys for months. But some of you just couldn't respect that request. You just had to say your piece.

So, now we're at a point where you're yelling at each other again, risking blowing this deal up once again.

I give up.

Dave
This will blow over. Don’t give up.

Today I sold 10 pounds of Ludo's ram to a member of my FB group to pay for materials and shipping fees per Ludo's instructions by email. I will buy the boxes from Uhaul tomorrow and get the material boxed up the day after. Photos to follow. The day after that or by Friday at the most, the material will be headed back to it's rightful owner and this will "hopefully" be over.
I sincerely apologize to Ludo for the misunderstanding. We had a very cordial relationship and I hate to see hard feelings because of it. Hopefully by this time next week all of this will be behind us and only bad memories will remain. One day I may decide to refine again in a toll capacity but for now, I'm just trying to find my way in the world again. Thank you all for worrying about me and please do not destroy relationships on my account. That would be counter productive for everyone.

Hi Geo
thank you
for all you went through we wish you all the best
i never had any hard feelings but a little be frustrated when communication was lost
Your contribution to the forum was so helpful we wish we can continue to benefit from your wealth of knowledge
the day you decide to start toll refining again ,please let me know as i told you i can give you 400 pounds every month to meet your capacity
Put everything behind you to start again
regards,
Ludo

Last edited:
Today I sold 10 pounds of Ludo's ram to a member of my FB group to pay for materials and shipping fees per Ludo's instructions by email. I will buy the boxes from Uhaul tomorrow and get the material boxed up the day after. Photos to follow. The day after that or by Friday at the most, the material will be headed back to it's rightful owner and this will "hopefully" be over.
I sincerely apologize to Ludo for the misunderstanding. We had a very cordial relationship and I hate to see hard feelings because of it. Hopefully by this time next week all of this will be behind us and only bad memories will remain. One day I may decide to refine again in a toll capacity but for now, I'm just trying to find my way in the world again. Thank you all for worrying about me and please do not destroy relationships on my account. That would be counter productive for everyone.
Hi Geo
you said by Friday at the latest the shipment will be heading back towards me
I did not receive the Tracking number
Did you ship the materials back
regards
Poudouche

Some moderators here are ruining this forum. Too many egos and axes to grind. Maybe FragileRefiner should issue me an apology for banning me for no reason? Anyone else get a one week ban for posting?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back