Lazersteve's DVDs Q & A

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey Steve I have sent you the email too but no answer. Its almost 1 week now. The email was..

I have sent an email to lazersteve few days back but I guess he is very busy. So I will post the question regarding the CD here.
This was the email... Please answer anyone who has bought the cd.

I stay in India. I have started collecting catalytic converters and I want to extract pgm from it. I am buying your CD "Fundamentals of Platinum and Palladium DVD- Video Guide to Processing Catalytics and Other Pt and Pd scrap". I have some basic questions. First of all how many days it will Take to reach the CDin india. My city is Mumbai, India. Secondly if I buy the CD will I be able to process the Diesel type catalytic converters mostly from the cars name Swift , swift Dzire, Hyundia I 20, etc. Please tell me that. thanks. I am a newbie so I hope your CD will properly guide me every step. Please reply soon. I have invested a lot of cash in to catalytic converters. Last question I have is I am directly melting the petrol catalytic converter after burning it and I can recover 800 mili from 1 kg. . So if I use the methods in your CD will the recovery increase as compared to directly melting it? I am trying same method to melt diesel catalytic converters but the recovery is none and that is because it has sulhphur and carbons? Anyways please tell me as soon as possible. I forgot the last and important question. I hope no machinery, furnace or Plasma ray is required to extract the PGM from petrol catalytic converter. I want to do it in my garage backyard as I have lot of space. I have access to most of the chemicals so I would prefer chemical methods. Please confirm if your CD method doesn't involve any machinery, furnace, etc. I can arrange some basic machinery which are not costly. I will be processing honeycomb catalytic converter. I hope CD covers it.

Thanks a lot.

I no longer send DVDs to international countries except for Canada.

I have replied to all of your emails and refunded all payments within 48 hours of the payments being made. Check your Paypal statements if you did not get my personal email. I also always include a note in the Paypal refund form.

Note to all international buyers:

If you do not see a shipping charge on your order, the ordered will be refunded in full.

I had to stop shipping to countries outside of North America. To save me the headache of dealing with international package tracking issues, I made a decision not to ship outside of North America.

You could post them to youtube and make them available for download for a fee. About like Netflix.

Most of my web videos are already on you tube for free.

The DVDs cost me a lot of time and money to produce, therefore I must charge for them.

Steve

Palladium said:
You could post them to youtube and make them available for download for a fee.

would be great to sell 10,000 copies a month but...........

i do not think this is a good idea, if its on youtube it will be a torrent, rar, zip for sale in 20 minutes. not all countries have copyright laws like we do.

even protected CD / DVD can be copied with the right method (dont ask how i know about copying digital content)

necromancer said:
Palladium said:
You could post them to youtube and make them available for download for a fee.

would be great to sell 10,000 copies a month but...........

i do not think this is a good idea, if its on youtube it will be a torrent, rar, zip for sale in 20 minutes. not all countries have copyright laws like we do.

even protected CD / DVD can be copied with the right method (dont ask how i know about copying digital content)

Then anything short of not selling them won't stop it. Even if you sell them like Steve is now there is not much you can do to stop someone from posting it to an account overseas where copyright laws don't matter anyway. Even if you have the best video in the world unless the consumer can find it and take delivery of the product you might as well not have made it. https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/178329?hl=en

Can't say thank you enough for all the help the dvd gave me as well as all you tell us you made this happen for me ! 4.9 grams, every one needs this dvd that wants to do fingers !

Attachments

• photo2.JPG
    photo2.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 493
Thank you for supporting my site.

It's guys like you that allow me to keep the site up and running as I do not use ads or use banner ads to pay the bills for the site.

I plan on posting a video by the end of the year with an announcement on my new business venture for 2015. Keep an eye on my website and you tube channels for details.

Steve

lazersteve said:
I had to stop shipping to countries outside of North America. To save me the headache of dealing with international package tracking issues, I made a decision not to ship outside of North America.
What about if someone does not care about a tracking number, for international shipping it doesn't work anyways.

That is the primary problem. There is no way to track the order, so there is no proof of delivery when the package arrives. Also international shipping rates are so high, they are typically higher than the entire value of the order.

I will ship internationally, but the buyer must accept the fact that once the parcel leaves the US borders, I can not control whether the parcel arrives or not. Some governments even confiscate certain types of parcels, and I can't afford to take the hit for missing orders.

If you want to risk shipping internationally, email me with your order and I'll give you payment instructions and shipping charges.

Steve

Greetings all,

I sent an order to Steve for one of his DVDs through his website and PayPal but haven't received any response regarding the order or shipping.

I noticed that his profile doesn't have any Last Activity date listed.

Is he still active on GRF or with his online store?

Many thanks!

James

James,

Your DVD should have already arrived at your address. If not let me know and I'll look into it.

I will be frequenting the forum more often as my free time permits. My hosting company migrated servers about a week ago and broken part of the database that accepts logins. I spoke with them last night for about an hour and they said everything should be fixed in 24 hours or so.

Thank you to everyone who hss supported my web site over the years.

Steve

I'm still taking orders via email.

[email protected]

My website was hijacked by the Pharma hack several months ago and part of the fix process was to disable all forwarding on the host server. I re-enabled forwarding a few days ago (it had to be disabled for over 30 days for Google's cache of the pharma hack page to clear) so I'm hoping it will be up and running again soon.

You will know it's working again when the images in my guided tour link below (in fact all images I have posted to any thread) become visible again.

I apologize for the mess the hack has created with my website. I am seriously considering reconstruction of my site from the ground up over the course of the next month.

Once again, simply email me [email protected]
With a list of your PayPal email address, the desired items, and your address information in a valid format and I will send you an invoice via Paypal.

Thank you,

Steve

lazersteve said:
I'm still taking orders via email.

[email protected]

My website was hijacked by the Pharma hack several months ago and part of the fix process was to disable all forwarding on the host server. I re-enabled forwarding a few days ago (it had to be disabled for over 30 days for Google's cache of the pharma hack page to clear) so I'm hoping it will be up and running again soon.

You will know it's working again when the images in my guided tour link below (in fact all images I have posted to any thread) become visible again.

I apologize for the mess the hack has created with my website. I am seriously considering reconstruction of my site from the ground up over the course of the next month.

Once again, simply email me [email protected]
With a list of your PayPal email address, the desired items, and your address information in a valid format and I will send you an invoice via Paypal.

Thank you,

Steve
Thank you Steve. I'm sorry about the hacking but happy to hear everything else is okay otherwise.

Back