Need your opinion please*****

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please do. Still waiting for that clear picture.

I've presented plenty. Still don't care about your opinion but playing along for a bit longer.

Do you see any numbers or letters above the blue line. This was taken as a direct satellite photo and not from me.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-28 175130.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-05-28 175130.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot 2023-05-28 175049.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-05-28 175049.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 1
ugh alright I will post professional photos as in I will take something found to a true professional photographer to satisfy you all. until then I will take any offer off the table.
I can see your frustration, but for us to give you an honest assessment we need to understand what you are seeing in person. We can tell you what you want to hear, but that would be dishonest on our part. I've tried to make out some of the pictures but other pictures are similar to a Rorschach inkblot test.

No worries mates......I had to look it up too.. ;)

Fair enough, $500 it is.

You got it. As soon as I have something indisputable in my hands I'll post it.
The auction house guy is asking the same so I'll have a big f you for each of you asap.
You know shark said 500 or more!
Funny how you raised your price after comically being suggested to do so. That was meant as reflection, not encouragement.

Can i raise it to 10.000?
It seems the treasure you guarantee is well worth it.

That auction house guy sounds like a smart man.

A big f? Failiure report? Federal Falsification charges Filed? Fake news reporter interview?

You know shark said 500 or more!
Funny how you raised your price after comically being suggested to do so. That was meant as reflection, not encouragement.

Can i raise it to 10.000?
It seems the treasure you guarantee is well worth it.

That auction house guy sounds like a smart man.

A big f? Failiure report? Federal Falsification charges Filed? Fake news reporter interview?

You can if you want, no loss to me to be honest.
You can keep collecting peanuts off of computer boards. Let's see who retires first.

I'll just make it $10,000 for you in particular at your request. $500 for everyone else when the offer is reinstated.
I'm willing to lower it back down for people who appreciate my work.

The offer in general is not on the table at all at the moment until professional photos can be provided.

I've presented plenty. Still don't care about your opinion but playing along for a bit longer.

Do you see any numbers or letters above the blue line. This was taken as a direct satellite photo and not from me.
Yes. I clearly see a bunch of spots of a different color or shading. They're called pixels. You need many many pixels for a picture. This is impressionism.

Yes. I clearly see a bunch of spots of a different color or shading. They're called pixels. You need many many pixels for a picture. This is impressionism.

Very good and fortunately everyone gets their own opinion.
Let us hear from the others if they can respond in a non biased way. Do you see any letters or numbers above the blue line?

I can see your frustration, but for us to give you an honest assessment we need to understand what you are seeing in person. We can tell you what you want to hear, but that would be dishonest on our part. I've tried to make out some of the pictures but other pictures are similar to a Rorschach inkblot test.

No worries mates......I had to look it up too.. ;)

I'm 100,000% positive these are real. I have seen them right in front of my face with my own eyes.
I'm only frustrated that no one else has any vision for these things apparently.

It's alright though, I am not upset or anything. I plan on pushing with this on my own.
Again I only posted here initially because I thought you would have some insight into what gold looks like when it is corroded or old and degraded, ect.

The pictures are not clear we have established which is understandable and the thread still seems to continue on.

No. I'm making an honest living working for my money and enjoy refining gold as a hobby.
I don't have to go and try to sell shady pictures to people without any evidence.
Smells kind of filthy this offer to riches unfound.
But enjoy your wealth as long as your conscience allows.

No. I'm making an honest living working for my money and enjoy refining gold as a hobby.
I don't have to go and try to sell shady pictures to people without any evidence.
Smells kind of filthy this offer to riches unfound.
But enjoy your wealth as long as your conscience allows.

Again, I came here simply for feedback and have taken any offer off the table and I will no longer post if that makes the community feel better.
It makes no difference to me.

Here is an example of what I provide.
I have NOT been to this location personally but I know with 99.9999% certainty that because of this satellite image that there are valuable artifacts right here at this spot which I have the exact lat/long coordinates for.

I can also tell you with 99.9999% certainty that the object in the middle that is silvery metalic is a metal and is not gold...

I hope that you are capable of connecting the dots this much or maybe you still see dirt in this picture..

If you gave me the $500.. I would send you this photo (and only you since I will not resell to anyone else) with the exact coordinates..
You now have the exact location of likely very valuable or potentially priceless relics, congratulations.
You can't sell this photo, since it isn't a photo . It's just a blurry screenshot from Google Earth.

Last edited:
Just to be clear, I retired years ago, at the age of 53. I am now disabled, and receive nothing from the government for it. The refining I do is just for fun and mainly for knowledge. The socializing at times is a big part of it as well.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Just to be clear, I retired years ago, at the age of 53. I am now disabled, and receive nothing from the government for it. The refining I do is just for fun and mainly for knowledge. The socializing at times is a big part of it as well.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Ok that comment wasn't for you but the other guy but I am fully aware that everyone believes I am a scammer.
Please disregard this thread.

Ok that comment wasn't for you but the other guy but I am fully aware that everyone believes I am a scammer.
Please disregard this thread.
I may get banned for this comment but... I do not believe you are a scammer, just a real dip shit. I get absolutely nothing from what you are posting, saying, and proclaiming.Still waiting after 6 pages on this thread for you to produce something. I do wish you well, but feel you could use some professional help. Cheers!

I may get banned for this comment but... I do not believe you are a scammer, just a real dip shit. I get absolutely nothing from what you are posting, saying, and proclaiming.Still waiting after 6 pages on this thread for you to produce something. I do wish you well, but feel you could use some professional help. Cheers!
haha maybe so. alright adios.

At the end of the day if what you claim is true and works 100,000% why are you here trying to get 100 or 500 bucks for something potentially worth millions? You say you've seen it with your own eyes. I know if I had seen this with my own eyes and it was 100,000% true I wouldn't be on here responding to comments, I'd be at those locations, working with the landowners, saying nothing to no-one on any forums, and making a fortune.

Back