Need your opinion please*****

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may get banned for this comment but... I do not believe you are a scammer, just a real dip shit. I get absolutely nothing from what you are posting, saying, and proclaiming.Still waiting after 6 pages on this thread for you to produce something. I do wish you well, but feel you could use some professional help. Cheers!
I agree with you in parts. Please do not use this kind of description of other members.

On the other hand the OP has used this forum to push something he have not been able to or even tried to prove.
This is on or even over the border of misusing this forum.
So it might not be scam but it is definitely very close to abusing the forum

This is to the OP:
So either you get some proof or stop pushing this particular agenda.

At the end of the day if what you claim is true and works 100,000% why are you here trying to get 100 or 500 bucks for something potentially worth millions? You say you've seen it with your own eyes. I know if I had seen this with my own eyes and it was 100,000% true I wouldn't be on here responding to comments, I'd be at those locations, working with the landowners, saying nothing to no-one on any forums, and making a fortune.

I agree with you, the problem is I have 2 options to cash these things in and that is if I am capable of physically bringing them back since I am out of shape and so it's actually difficult to physically get back to the car with something in hand.

I have never used an angle grinder so I have learn that and I will .. I have never melted down any metal and don't know anything about this stuff so I have to learn that.. I bought one of the acids for $80 to make the agua regia so I am making steps toward it while living life and paying bills..

If I don't melt them down then my other option is to sell them as artifacts and then I have to do the whole sourcing and who owns what which is fine but it takes time also..

I'm in for $5,000 so far and I am willing to let people benefit from what I am able to find (at least in my mind , I get you may not believe it) so that they may go out and take a shot at it themselves.. Am I ever going to some of these states to find these artifacts? No, ok so if I get 10% and you go do the work to make it happen then I'm cool with that was my thinking.. the initial $40 was just more of a place holder since the other 10% is honor code..

So to sum everything up, I am doing that but it's not like the movies and there is a learning curve and it takes time even if you know where these things are.. I hope this answers the question.

At the end of the day if what you claim is true and works 100,000% why are you here trying to get 100 or 500 bucks for something potentially worth millions? You say you've seen it with your own eyes. I know if I had seen this with my own eyes and it was 100,000% true I wouldn't be on here responding to comments, I'd be at those locations, working with the landowners, saying nothing to no-one on any forums, and making a fortune.

I typed out a long and thoughtful response and I guess I wasn't logged in and it went poof..

Ok so even when you know where these things are it is still difficult to get to them and then cash them in if you have no experience in either cutting metal or melting down metals like you guys have. I have no idea what I am doing besides finding these things. I hike miles and Im exhausted and I have this thing that weighs 200 lbs or whatever and theres no chance I get back just carrying it. So I need an angle grinder now.. I bought an angle grinder so I have learn how to use that without chopping off my fingers.. I have learn how to melt this stuff down.. 2,000 degress to melt gold wtf?!... I ordered acid for the aqua regia...like I am working on it yes... I am still living life and paying bills.. one of the guys said why don't you just fly a helicopter over it?... ugh well if this was a movie and money wasn't a problem I would love to fly a helicopter with a team of people and experts in every field trust me but its not reality there are limitations even if you know where these things are..

To answer your question yes I am working on it.. Im about $5,000 in just to get those pictures for everyone that everyone says are worthless lol... So I am willing to let some people in to get a bit of that back in the meantime if that is ok... Am I going to go to Montana even if I know where an artifact is? No probably not so if one of the members is from that state and has agreed I get 10% and they will do the work to go get it and cash it in then that is a win for me so of course I will let them help.. the $40 I initially offered was me being nice and not wanting to come off as a scammer...

I have to work now so this is my response.

I agree with you in parts. Please do not use this kind of description of other members.

On the other hand the OP has used this forum to push something he have not been able to or even tried to prove.
This is on or even over the border of misusing this forum.
So it might not be scam but it is definitely very close to abusing the forum

This is to the OP:
So either you get some proof or stop pushing this particular agenda.

I already said that is fine.

I typed out a long and thoughtful response and I guess I wasn't logged in and it went poof..

Ok so even when you know where these things are it is still difficult to get to them and then cash them in if you have no experience in either cutting metal or melting down metals like you guys have. I have no idea what I am doing besides finding these things. I hike miles and Im exhausted and I have this thing that weighs 200 lbs or whatever and theres no chance I get back just carrying it. So I need an angle grinder now.. I bought an angle grinder so I have learn how to use that without chopping off my fingers.. I have learn how to melt this stuff down.. 2,000 degress to melt gold wtf?!... I ordered acid for the aqua regia...like I am working on it yes... I am still living life and paying bills.. one of the guys said why don't you just fly a helicopter over it?... ugh well if this was a movie and money wasn't a problem I would love to fly a helicopter with a team of people and experts in every field trust me but its not reality there are limitations even if you know where these things are..

To answer your question yes I am working on it.. Im about $5,000 in just to get those pictures for everyone that everyone says are worthless lol... So I am willing to let some people in to get a bit of that back in the meantime if that is ok... Am I going to go to Montana even if I know where an artifact is? No probably not so if one of the members is from that state and has agreed I get 10% and they will do the work to go get it and cash it in then that is a win for me so of course I will let them help.. the $40 I initially offered was me being nice and not wanting to come off as a scammer...

I have to work now so this is my response.
I'm not entirely sure I like the way you lay this out.
To me, it seems you plan to go into the bush in random places without regards to who own it, and just grab what you find and bring it out.
It may be me, but it seems like you are planning activities that can be considered criminal in most of the world.
Especially your text around artifacts was disturbing.
So you'd rather destroy an artifact for its perceived values to avoid the fuzz and paperwork after???

Next, you are talking about dissolving Gold on site in the bush.
If you can't transport a part of rock at 200lbs out, you definitely will not be able to transport the chemicals and equipment in to do the job.
And then what are you going to do with the waste??
Just dump it?

Have you read our mandatory litterature regarding refining work at all?

I'm not entirely sure I like the way you lay this out.
To me, it seems you plan to go into the bush in random places without regards to who own it, and just grab what you find and bring it out.
It may be me, but it seems like you are planning activities that can be considered criminal in most of the world.
Especially your text around artifacts was disturbing.
So you'd rather destroy an artifact for its perceived values to avoid the fuzz and paperwork after???

Next, you are talking about dissolving Gold on site in the bush.
If you can't transport a part of rock at 200lbs out, you definitely will not be able to transport the chemicals and equipment in to do the job.
And then what are you going to do with the waste??
Just dump it?

Have you read our mandatory litterature regarding refining work at all?

1. I never said I was taking acid with me anywhere...no Im not taking anything but mechanical tools w me anywhere..

2. I've only taken pictures so far so try to breathe a bit..

3. The artifacts I do plan to destroy are on a private land owners land with permission and I get 30%. I do not plan on destroying anything outside this site at this time no. I would be happy to hand over the artifacts intact for a finders fee but academia blows me off as do the gov't agencies in multiple states. So for right now I am solely on the 1 large private land owners land.

4. I haven't read anything and I don't plan to or care if Im banned here.

1. I never said I was taking acid with me anywhere...no Im not taking anything but mechanical tools w me anywhere..

2. I've only taken pictures so far so try to breathe a bit..

3. The artifacts I do plan to destroy are on a private land owners land with permission and I get 30%. I do not plan on destroying anything outside this site at this time no. I would be happy to hand over the artifacts intact for a finders fee but academia blows me off as do the gov't agencies in multiple states. So for right now I am solely on the 1 large private land owners land.

4. I haven't read anything and I don't plan to or care if Im banned here.
I think that destroying artifacts even if you own them, might be a criminal offense.
Actually mere the plan of removing/disturbing them might be punishable by Law.

Some studying migh do you well, it might rise your awareness to a degree so you understand the foolishness of your proposals here.

I think that destroying artifacts even if you own them, might be a criminal offense.
Actually mere the plan of removing/disturbing them might be punishable by Law.

Some studying migh do you well, it might rise your awareness to a degree so you understand the foolishness of your proposals here.

Incorrect.. it is legal to do what you want with your own privately owned property including the contents there of in the USA including artifacts found.

Merely the plan of moving them lol. Nice try.

Offering tell people the locations of artifacts isn't illegal.
If they find a way to recover legally I get 10%. I'll word it that way.

Possible troll with chemically (C10H15N) self induced delusions. Managed 129 responses in 12 days with no clarification or resolution. With 28 years of experience as an EMT, OP is a "frequent flyer" in some jurisdiction.

I'm now not credible because I respond too much, gotcha.

What did I not clarify for you dark thirty?

Edit by moderator: Removed double quote.

Last edited by a moderator:
Incorrect.. it is legal to do what you want with your own privately owned property including the contents there of in the USA including artifacts
This is incorrect. In my home state it is illegal to move, remove or even molest in any way, any native artifact. It takes a lot of effort and paper work to get permission to do so, and requires approval of several agencies to do it legally. And YES, it includes private properties. State owned lands are even stricter and nearly impossible to get permission for anything other than digging by hand and shovel, and then it is limited to gold and by pan only, zero tolerance for native artifacts. I don’t even want to delve into federal owned lands, the red tape is so deep I don’t think anyone actually understands it.

Based on other comments since my first reply last week it still reads like you are asking for help (or seeking some sort of justification) for trespass and theft. Answer this question... Do you have the land owners permission, as well as any current tenants permission, to visit the locations you intend too, or have previously visited? If yes then great, you have achieved the first part of your endeavour. If not and you visit anyway that is trespass. If you then remove something (it doesn't have to be of any value whatsoever) that is theft. It also doesn't matter if it is in the middle of nowhere and the items seem to be abandoned. All land belongs to someone and any items therein rightfully belongs to them unless any other governmental body has an interest. In the UK we have various antiquities acts, don't know what the US equivalent is but I'm pretty sure they will have something to protect items of historical importance or value. It sounds like a retainer on a solicitor might be a good start for your next expenditure before you buy any more acids at least.

I just have to say that I am impressed with everyone's tremendous patience and courtesy towards this person, after all.
I've been keeping track of this thread (quite honestly, because it was all so crazy but still not totally, totally impossible).
I hope that the person in question will be well in the future and wish him the best of luck in his everyday life.
This was a tragic human thread, in my opinion. But you guys showed tremendous patience and tried to help.
Thanks for ending this madness🙏🏻.
Today will be a good day, because it's my birthday😃.
The show must go on..
/Dennis

I just have to say that I am impressed with everyone's tremendous patience and courtesy towards this person, after all.
I've been keeping track of this thread (quite honestly, because it was all so crazy but still not totally, totally impossible).
I hope that the person in question will be well in the future and wish him the best of luck in his everyday life.
This was a tragic human thread, in my opinion. But you guys showed tremendous patience and tried to help.
The show must go on..
/Dennis
Happy birthday Dennis!

The show must go on..
/Dennis
Happy Birthday belated! 🍻🍻🍻

Back