Should I come clean with the police?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Palladium said:
It's not paranoia and conspiracy when you live it! Everybody should be paranoid of their government. Government is a necessary evil, to an extent. What do you mean posting outside their home country? That don't even make sense being as how this is the internet.

#1 - home is where you live, there is not a living soul that lives in the internet (that is 100% fact)
The Full Definition of "Home" from an american dictionary http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/home

No results found for "can humans live inside the internet"

as someone that has there location listed as USA, which government do you know the best ? if you posted those comments i would never have said a word because as you said
Palladium said:
It's not paranoia and conspiracy when you live it!

thats why "in my own personal opinion" is clearly posted (stated) up front, i wanted all to see that (as we all have the right and are aloud to voice (or post in this case) our own personal opinion without being subject to ridicule)

in the usa http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
in canada http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Charter_of_Rights_and_Freedoms see: SECTION 2
by country listing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech_by_country

there is a post above from someone that does not live in america talking towards american life as if they are currently living in america. america is not there home

we all know since AL GORE invented the internet (giggle) most laws regarding the internet and american made software are filled with techniques involved in spying (its USA FEDERAL LAW) mostly for business software "ie. microsoft office" (no i do not live in the usa but i do use microsoft products & see the news (local & world wide) about how the government uses standard software to learn about what random people are doing, legal or otherwise.

did i go to far off topic ?? i was trying to stay on topic about being forthright and nothing more. that was not meant to insult americans, in canada when we talk about things that we truly do not know about ( just read about it on the internet) its called ignorance.

we are all taught to not believe everything we read !

if anything i thought i would get some slack about my police comment.

do you feel that i should edit my post and remove a certain segment ?
(Censorship is the suppression of speech or other public communication which may be considered objectionable, harmful, sensitive, politically incorrect or ...)
in some cases i do not object to censorship.

and with all due respect Palladium,
do you feel that clearly stating "in my own personal opinion" meant something different then "in my own personal opinion"

using that phrase is what stops an argument from starting, not starts it

i know that the internet is a connection of world computers but we clearly have defined country boarders, limitations of status outside our own countries.
a big question here on GRF is "what is your location" if someone answered "i am on the internet" i am sure there would be some type of uproar.

if there is apology to be forwarded to those whom live in the usa just let me know that i crossed a line. i wont be ashamed to hang my head low for making a mistake.

i can not see how the internet is a real place where real people live, work, breath, have children & create a future. the internet is in no way a real place (in my own personal opinion)

just like these words are your personal opinion
Palladium said:
Everybody should be paranoid of their government. Government is a necessary evil, to an extent.

i meant no disrespect in any fashion. i am not paranoid of my government. but do believe government is a necessary evil,

i have read this over many times & took a great amount of time to type it up, hope there is no hard feelings between us Palladium, and if there is i just may have to send down a box of that canadian beer LOL

artart47 said:
Hi !
(snip)
They don't protect and serve! They are not there to help you ! They are there to find a way to get you into their system and make you a criminal .
I read this post and find it hard to believe that you had even entertained the thought of going and telling the police, "hey! come see what I'm doing here" Per-haps I'm overly paranoid, or have just lived in racine too long? mice live under the radar! never heard of one getting sucked into a jet engine!
artart47
Sorry Art, But you see it exactly the way it is :shock:
They don't care about the truth, Only the conviction, period. :roll:

Back