Time for a competition

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
silversaddle1 said:
Time to count my fuzzies up! I had thought that the last time these were discussed on the forum everyone concluded that the yields on these were outstanding, some claims too good to be true. I have to ask, did you re-weigh the plastic to try to find out what just the fuzzies weighed?

Nope because I'm only interested in the gold, not what I can sell them for.

Thanks for the numbers Jon :)
The yields are way over what I would have expected, deep into what I would have called "the Alchemy division" before this.
So now I have a serious problem, I really want to find some of these :D

Dr.xyz said:
Way too much volume, I am so disappointed... :cry:

Better than expected yield, tho.

What are you disappointed with? Excuse me but comments like this don't sit well with me. Please explain your thinking.

Dr.xyz said:
Way too much volume, I am so disappointed... :cry:

Better than expected yield, tho.

I'm really quite impressed with the lack of waste...more specifically, the lack of rinse waste.

Yggdrasil said:
Thanks for the numbers Jon :)
The yields are way over what I would have expected, deep into what I would have called "the Alchemy division" before this.
So now I have a serious problem, I really want to find some of these :D

Older Sun servers and random old IBM servers.

That is just what I expected, well I just have to count then jumping over a fence after bedtime then.
I guess thats the closest I will get to them :D

Yggdrasil said:
That is just what I expected, well I just have to count then jumping over a fence after bedtime then.
I guess thats the closest I will get to them :D

Oh, I don't know about that. They are still out there. In fact, we just scrapped about 4300 pounds of them about a mouth ago, came from a regular customer who had shut down a small comm site. It's kind of a crap shoot as some have the good fuzzie connectors and some have a newer, cheaper type.

Back