Unique investment opportunity to gold processors out there.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Stevens

I am building a new processing lab in UK and seeking investors in our unique process system. Full business plan available to interested parties.
Minimum investment participation is £5000 / $6,350 with a yearly return guaranteed £380,000 / $482,000. Maximum investment is £75,000 / $95,250 with return of £5,700,000 / $7,239,000. Please state your interest on the forum and we will contact you direct. This business is fully researched and ready to start building the lab.

I am building a new processing lab in UK and seeking investors in our unique process system. Full business plan available to interested parties.
Minimum investment participation is £5000 / $6,350 with a yearly return guaranteed £380,000 / $482,000. Maximum investment is £75,000 / $95,250 with return of £5,700,000 / $7,239,000. Please state your interest on the forum and we will contact you direct. This business is fully researched and ready to start building the lab.
Welcome to us.
I wish you luck in your endeavor.
The thing is we are usually the ones refining the Gold.
And building a lab is easy, though costly, the challenge is getting a stable and good feed stock.
So please do share a bit more on this challenge.

Minimum investment participation is £5000 / $6,350 with a yearly return guaranteed £380,000 / $482,000. Maximum investment is £75,000 / $95,250 with return of £5,700,000 / $7,239,000.
I've been in the refining industry for longer than I care to admit and I have never seen margins guaranteed at the rates you are posting. For a $92,250 investment my money can grow over 78 times to $7,239,000? Guaranteed?

The only profit schemes I've seen with margin numbers like these are around buying unlimited quantities of African gold for 80% of spot. We all know how those deals end up.

I agree with Nick, we need much more information to even start considering investment.

To gain more information please check our temporary web site and give your contact details and we will send
business plan to you.

To gain more information please check our temporary web site and give your contact details and we will send
business plan to you.
Give me one reason why I should not ban you?
You and Don999 seem to be the same person and have identical posts and sharing IP addresses.
All the red flags are here, so once more, why should I not ban you and Don999??

I went to the web site, hoping for some clarity as to what you are actually doing. Still have no clue, pictures of a couple of faux gold bars, some gold tinsel, and a sprinkling of shot.
What is there for an investor to be inspired?

I went to the web site, hoping for some clarity as to what you are actually doing. Still have no clue, pictures of a couple of faux gold bars, some gold tinsel, and a sprinkling of shot.
What is there for an investor to be inspired?
If you had left your contact details in the contact page we would send you the business plan.

Give me one reason why I should not ban you?
You and Don999 seem to be the same person and have identical posts and sharing IP addresses.
All the red flags are here, so once more, why should I not ban you and Don999??
I did reply, but I do not see it here. The name should be a clue. Don and Don999 are the same. I have no idea why they have come up differently, maybe because I used one a long time ago, but login is the same, so the difference is down to the site, not me. Hope this clarifies everything for you.

Don,
I have been working and consulting in the precious metal refining industry my entire career. You have guaranteed a return of 78+ times return on investment, not doubling an investment, a whopping 78X!!! And on your post here, or on your website, do you give the slightest description of what you are actually doing. No. You want my email address to personally communicate with me via email. No thank you, the way you are behaving here it looks like you are fishing for email addresses not refining investments.

Maybe your business plan should consider replacing you if you are the best they have for soliciting investment.

I did reply, but I do not see it here. The name should be a clue. Don and Don999 are the same. I have no idea why they have come up differently, maybe because I used one a long time ago, but login is the same, so the difference is down to the site, not me. Hope this clarifies everything for you.
It is different log in, so it has to be done intentionally, anyway it is double posting and against forum rules.
You have been asked questions and answered none.
That do not bide well in your favor, so how about getting to it?

Anyone who think that they can get guaranteed 78x return on their investment within a year is in for a surprise.
Unless of course, lab produces end product like f3ntanyl or xylazin3.

Just did a profile check on FFD700 Ltd one director company formed in May this year. The director was previously involved with another recycling company which was only up and running for 2 years and then dissolved. You can read it into it whatever you want but proceed with caution as with any investment but then who knows as he may have reinvented the wheel :)

Latest posts

Back