Unique investment opportunity to gold processors out there.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the UK, the Royal Mint is building a new processing plant. Below is an copy from their web site of what they are intending to use weekly. We are looking at 2 tons.

When fully operational in 2023, The Royal Mint expects to process up to 90 tonnes of UK-sourced circuit boards per week – generating hundreds of kilograms of gold per year. In addition, the new business venture will support around 40 jobs, helping existing employees to reskill as well as recruiting new chemists and engineers.

As I have mentioned most of our research and spent costs, was sourcing supply. The rest is relatively easy. I do not deal with USA suppliers for many reasons.

What relationship to the project are you​

Hi Dave
I have replied a couple of times and asked you to leave your contact details on the www.ffd700.co.uk website. I will however give you now details I am responding to someone else to help you.

I do not think it sensible to give too much information here as it just seems to attract disdain.

However, I will give you some points for you to consider as asked.

This is a business for bulk processing, and we will be processing 2 tons a scrap CPU’s a week. It has taken a lot of work and costs to find legitimate suppliers as I am sure you are aware there are many scammers in this field, so we also lost thousands in this area during research. This is why we are offering this deal to those who have lost and can recoup their losses. We certainly will not be reveiling them to general public.

We are using a safe chemical process, which I will not tell here either as this is where we have invested heavily. But we can process the CPU’s quickly. The initial gold will be sold as scrap for the first month, to recoup costs and prepare for our own bars. Then we will apply for LMBA.

The laboratory will be equipt with equipment from the Wishart Group including: scales, fume hoods glass work etc.

The Bullion Bar processing machine like:

Vacuum Bullion Casting Machine

Chiller

Vacuum Pump

Logo Hydraulic Press

Dot marketing machine

Will be supplied from Superb Electronomachinery Co. Ltd, China.

These machines have been inspected by myself as there is a processor in UK using them.

We intend to process intel 386 & 486 CPU’s

I assume you know the weight of these, and amount of gold found in them. So, I will not bother explaining the number of CPU’s per ton or the amount of gold in them, as this is general knowledge.

We are aiming for £800,000 a week gross.

The costs work out at £50,000 a week or £2,500,000 a year.

The P&L will not change year to year depending on the dividend payments and taxes paid.

As I have posted before, the basic website which will be closed once we start processing has a contact page, so if you want to know more, please visit and leave your contact details.

Hope this reassures you.

Regards

Don
What relationship to the project are you Mr Stevens?
Graham SHEWARD seems to be the person who has filled out all the paperwork and is the Secretary and Director.

In the UK, the Royal Mint is building a new processing plant. Below is an copy from their web site of what they are intending to use weekly. We are looking at 2 tons.

When fully operational in 2023, The Royal Mint expects to process up to 90 tonnes of UK-sourced circuit boards per week – generating hundreds of kilograms of gold per year. In addition, the new business venture will support around 40 jobs, helping existing employees to reskill as well as recruiting new chemists and engineers.

As I have mentioned most of our research and spent costs, was sourcing supply. The rest is relatively easy. I do not deal with USA suppliers for many reasons.
You realize that you are talking about the Royal Mint and not grannys bakyard refining LTD... The Royal Mint is supported by the British goverment and Bank of England for that matter, their supply of raw material or the lack of it may be concern of national security if something goes wrong. They are backed by the government therefore every sound source of e-scrap material will be directed to this entity no matter what...

Then you come along and state that you will process 2 tons of high yield clean material for profit and you leave the large majority of scrap circuit boards junk to the government.... Hmm .... You will go nowhere fast.

I think this discussion should continue when you will have all your permits and paperwork in order...before that this is just a dream of a child that you are conforting yourself with, because in reality as much as I wish you to succeed with your plan, you will not.

Stating that "...The rest is relatively easy..." as an entrepreneur shows the lack of knowledge you have in this field. There is no such thing as "easy" in the life of an entrepreneur....there are always problems and solutions.

Pete

Well, if this is real and you are serious and need help, I am UK based and have experience in this exact industry. Can always do consulting or some general assistance. Its going to be a very tough journey.

I must admit this thread is an example of what is very good about this forum. The motto “ gold refiners helping one another” pertains not only to the methods of refining but to helping one another from falling prey to potential scams. I think we have achieved the latter here.

There are a few details in the OP’s statements that caused concern for me. First is basing an entire operation of a few select pieces of e- scrap. Second is assuming getting a good gold deliverable status is just a walk in the park, it isn’t, it takes experience and time, along with deep pockets. And finally failure to recognize feedstock (rather specific feedstock) is available long term and can be had by paying the owner a pittance of it’s value.

The OP would be wise to consider discussing in detail your operation with PMRLB because of his proximity to you and the well defined issues he calls out in his post. (Note PMRLB is a brand new member, unknown to me, but he seems much better informed than the OP)

In summary, long story short, I think our members have done an admirable job here to enlighten members to the potential pitfalls of this investment opportunity. A feather in the cap of what GRF stands for!

Graham SHEWARD seems to be the person who has filled out all the paperwork and is the Secretary and Director.

Hi Dave

Don999 or Don Stevens are the same and just login names, but Graham Sheward is the real person. The same as you being Dave and login in as justinhcase. When I started this project I was in the middle of a 9 year divorce, so did not use my name at all. Hope this clarifies. And yes it was 9 years, uk courts.

You realize that you are talking about the Royal Mint and not grannys bakyard refining LTD... The Royal Mint is supported by the British goverment and Bank of England for that matter, their supply of raw material or the lack of it may be concern of national security if something goes wrong. They are backed by the government therefore every sound source of e-scrap material will be directed to this entity no matter what...

Then you come along and state that you will process 2 tons of high yield clean material for profit and you leave the large majority of scrap circuit boards junk to the government.... Hmm .... You will go nowhere fast.

I think this discussion should continue when you will have all your permits and paperwork in order...before that this is just a dream of a child that you are conforting yourself with, because in reality as much as I wish you to succeed with your plan, you will not.

Stating that "...The rest is relatively easy..." as an entrepreneur shows the lack of knowledge you have in this field. There is no such thing as "easy" in the life of an entrepreneur....there are always problems and solutions.

Pete
Dear Pete

I was only using the supply for Royal Mint as an example of people saying there is nothing out there, which is wrong. Regarding relatively ease, I was comparing finding the supplier to the chemical process which is a set process like any other and easier in comparison as one deals in facts and measurements ect and the other in dealing with dealers and scammers, which is much harder.

I must admit this thread is an example of what is very good about this forum. The motto “ gold refiners helping one another” pertains not only to the methods of refining but to helping one another from falling prey to potential scams. I think we have achieved the latter here.

There are a few details in the OP’s statements that caused concern for me. First is basing an entire operation of a few select pieces of e- scrap. Second is assuming getting a good gold deliverable status is just a walk in the park, it isn’t, it takes experience and time, along with deep pockets. And finally failure to recognize feedstock (rather specific feedstock) is available long term and can be had by paying the owner a pittance of it’s value.

The OP would be wise to consider discussing in detail your operation with PMRLB because of his proximity to you and the well defined issues he calls out in his post. (Note PMRLB is a brand new member, unknown to me, but he seems much better informed than the OP)

In summary, long story short, I think our members have done an admirable job here to enlighten members to the potential pitfalls of this investment opportunity. A feather in the cap of what GRF stands for!

I believe every question raised has been answered, by those questioning, even when none have seen the business plan or have knowledge of the UK market. As I have said before this has been researched and I am still confident that everything promised is achievable. I came here to offer those who have spent years trying to profit from gold to find a return on their spending to date and receive a good return. maybe if I offered less, the doubters would have been happy.
But bottom line is, no one is forced to invest and the risk to profit is substantial after all my research.
Investing is always a risk, so are worth it!

Dear Pete

I was only using the supply for Royal Mint as an example of people saying there is nothing out there, which is wrong. Regarding relatively ease, I was comparing finding the supplier to the chemical process which is a set process like any other and easier in comparison as one deals in facts and measurements ect and the other in dealing with dealers and scammers, which is much harder.
I am a bit stumped, as you continue talking about Hydro-metallurgical processing.
Out of my ignorance, I'd expected all large-ish size processing facilities for this kind of feed stock used Pyro-metallurgical processing.
Faster , more complete, fewer steps and significant less waste generated.

Just my 2 cents.
Of course one needs a lab and Hydro-metellurgical or Electrolysis for the last steps.
But this will be peanuts comparing to full scale.

The investment you would need is far higher than what this person is likely to get a hold of. You need several millions. That's what alerted the red flags for me.
Hi Kurt
You seem more straight forward than most on this site. I have no problem discussing this with you and answering any of your queries or take advise. Just log into the website and leave your details especially PMRLB so I know it is you, different from your email, I assume.

Unfortunately, it is not just a matter of the individual who has presented himself.
Even if there are a great deal of problems with companies claiming to have a new and eco-friendly processing system.
Or the number of suppliers who would be happy to take the money for two tons of 1980s processors and never deliver the first lot let alone one every week.
If China was the sort of nation to knowingly export gold at below market value, they import gold at a loss at times so I cannot see them leaving much on the bone for anyone in the UK after import duties and shipping.
The problem is exaggerated if someone falls victim to both of these well-known misrepresentations and then builds a presentable company to offer shares in the marriage.
This is one business that throwing money at will not work and a lot of people have found this out the hard way.
The entire industry was originally funded by people convincing wealthy sponsors that they could transmute lead into gold or extract gold from seawater, so I suppose Vaporeware sales have been a part of the trade for a very long time.
Let us hope people use their senses and analyze the situation as thoroughly as we do our metals and processes before investing.

Copper refineries are the largest producers of precious metals outside of raw gold mines. Gearing efforts to that end seems to be the best course for ewaste refining with the precious metals being a byproduct. The copper is the focus, with copper paying for everything and all precious metals being icing on the cake. Copper content of most electronics is around the 25% mark, generally. Copper is not a small thing as copper is required in most things we rely on every day. If I were going to try a large business venture, it would be copper based.

Copper refineries are the largest producers of precious metals outside of raw gold mines. Gearing efforts to that end seems to be the best course for ewaste refining with the precious metals being a byproduct. The copper is the focus, with copper paying for everything and all precious metals being icing on the cake. Copper content of most electronics is around the 25% mark, generally. Copper is not a small thing as copper is required in most things we rely on every day. If I were going to try a large business venture, it would be copper based.
I totally agree with you on this. There is more to the e-waste than it looks at first. Copper, Aluminum, Steel which can be sold right away to reinvest and sustain a business so that PM`s would remain for profit.

Dear Pete

Thanks for your answer.

Supplying large quantities of good material is very hard, that was the point. I dont know what is the law in the UK about importing (legally) electronic waste, but in the EU it is illegal, even between member countries therefore, having 2 tons of ceramic CPU seems very unlikely ( maybe possible but old ceramic processors are very scarce these days) unless you are doing something illegal.

I pay people at junkyards to get me good stuff and even like this it is very scarce to find old ceramics in large quantities. (the internet is full of scammers, Alibaba, South African supliers, Marocan supliers, even in the EU there are scammer supliers who offer for 250 euro /kg intel 386/486 processor by the ton)

I wish you all the best.

Pete

I remain skeptical that this ever so green new process that the Royal Mint is using or aims to use will work and if it does how much of the values will be recovered , I believe they employed a chemist but not with a refining background to run the project and we all know recovery and refining is a huge subject that no one fully knows and without an advanced knowledge of it mistakes are easy to make.
As has been pointed out for e scrap copper refining seems the way to go with values been the cream.

You would think this is the case and many have started out this way to find it is actually not as profitable as you think (copper wise). Look at refiners such as JM or Umicore, 75-95 % of revenue originate from gold alone, rest is copper/PGMs. Many E-waste recycling companies are not starting with copper. pH7 Technologies in Canada for example - these folks started with Pd/Au/Pt and are only now researching copper recovery with scale up planned for 2024. My own company attempted via the copper route first but are now relying on my teams work with precious metal recovery to fund research for the other base metals (and achieve actual revenue!).

For established companies and processes this does seem the case.

Also, fun fact, it takes around 180 days from adding the waste to a pyro process to actually see the metals come out the other end! They work in a delayed cycle.

Thanks for your answer.

Supplying large quantities of good material is very hard, that was the point. I dont know what is the law in the UK about importing (legally) electronic waste, but in the EU it is illegal, even between member countries therefore, having 2 tons of ceramic CPU seems very unlikely ( maybe possible but old ceramic processors are very scarce these days) unless you are doing something illegal.

I pay people at junkyards to get me good stuff and even like this it is very scarce to find old ceramics in large quantities. (the internet is full of scammers, Alibaba, South African supliers, Marocan supliers, even in the EU there are scammer supliers who offer for 250 euro /kg intel 386/486 processor by the ton)

I wish you all the best.

Pete
We (UK) are able to import waste, EU is a little more tricky. Its not that it is entirely illegal, they just do not want it to leave the local metals economy, so trading within EU is usually fine.

I remain skeptical that this ever so green new process that the Royal Mint is using or aims to use will work and if it does how much of the values will be recovered , I believe they employed a chemist but not with a refining background to run the project and we all know recovery and refining is a huge subject that no one fully knows and without an advanced knowledge of it mistakes are easy to make.
As has been pointed out for e scrap copper refining seems the way to go with values been the cream.
Just had a look at the partner company, Excir, and it seems they are not that green, using cyanide methods in patents. Royal mint hasn't patented anything nor have they implied anything else where. Would be interested if anyone has further information.

Edit:
My bad, the full patent mentions use of a variety of chemicals, not many of which are terribly cyclical or great for the environment.

Last edited:
Hi Dave

Don999 or Don Stevens are the same and just login names, but Graham Sheward is the real person. The same as you being Dave and login in as justinhcase. When I started this project I was in the middle of a 9 year divorce, so did not use my name at all. Hope this clarifies. And yes it was 9 years, uk courts.
Just some different login names pretending to be someone else to push his own offer. no big deal..
there are names for that: FRAUD, deception, misleading behaviour, a scam.
still no answer on that part from mister truly honest.
now what were your intentions with that one post?

Perfect partner to go do business with!!
i sarcastically recommend anyone doing deals with DON or D999 or Graham or stevens, or,,, ? ! yep. go for it!

Back