Unique investment opportunity to gold processors out there.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My bad, the full patent mentions use of a variety of chemicals, not many of which are terribly cyclical or great for the environment.

Though some chems may be environmental friendly in & of themselves - once they are used to put metals in solution they become TOXIC (no longer environmental friendly)

Granted - they can again be made environmental friendly through "proper" waste management

Bottom line - NO recovery/refining method it "truly" environmental friendly - how it's managed determines how friendly it is to the environment

So called "green refining" is B.S. - just like most everything else they try to sell us with the "green" label on it

But then you (we) know that

Kurt

When fully operational in 2023, The Royal Mint expects to process up to 90 tonnes of UK-sourced circuit boards per week

That is actually not all that much (only about 4 1/2 simi truck loads) two of the companies that I sold circuit boards by the ton to where shipping (for processing) 120 - 160 simi loads per month

Do the math - 4 1/2 simi loads per week is not all that much

Kurt

This is a business for bulk processing, and we will be processing 2 tons a scrap CPU’s a week.

We intend to process intel 386 & 486 CPU’s

They stopped making 386 & 486 CPUs "around" 2007

So - the VAST majority of these have already been scrapped & processed

Granted - there may be some warehouses out there that have a few tons they have stock piled BUT they are far & few between

Anyone that tells you they can provide 2 tons per week - month in & month out - year in & year out is full of B.S.

Your business plan is NOT sustainable ........

Those are periods at the end of that last sentence

Kurt

Good news for Tatttoo,he has been needing all those 386 off the island.If it was out there we would not be hearing plans for it to be done,Some one would have done it.Many assumtions,most screwed up calculation I have heard for margin including the over the top certainty of ability to procure process and transport value while omitting the downfall I forsee in someone's near future.What do I know though.I am certain there were wealthy,educated,and well connected folks that were making great money invested with Madeoff until the time when new investors couldn't keep up with payouts.The ball drops on someone in these types of adventures and I myself am to old to play the games so yall have fun with that gamble,it's one with steeper risk than 78 times the BS you have heard.

Now react to this:
The fact you made an alias account and pretended to be someone else recommending his own "offer" is such a violation of trust that no one will ever trust you again. You really believe we are taking anything you say serious after that? You sir, are a LIAR! You are here take advantage of peoples trust and take their money!
Still waiting. Where is the Don? Don left the building silently?
I do not think it sensible to give too much information here as it just seems to attract disdain.
I understand your feelings... so be open and honest about why you posted that one recommendation as Don999? what were your intentions?
If not, I suggest a BAN.

Slightly prematurely I belive. He has disclosed a bit, but there are still a few things not cleared up I think.

So He said
that they process 2 tons of just CPU a week

for just CPU is way too much.
plus all the others scrap they have

for processing all that stuff
they need such a huge operations

and already well fund it.

so for me is a red flag

Last edited:
My pardon is 999 or 666 ?? 😳✌️😁

I don’t do business with the devil!.

i remember one time
me and my Friend,We go to exploring and abandoned gold mine in Nevada
just at the border with California.

when we when inside the mine
when we get to the Stope

we starting seen black and red candles
crosses some others stuff

we grab ours guns in one hands and ours picks in the other hands and starting walking back

we were glad that there was no one in that mine

so don’t deal with the devil

or maybe he is acting to make his skills perfect

any way i don’t allow your self to be use
by this guy to make arrangement and make his scam skills perfect.

Last edited:
Though some chems may be environmental friendly in & of themselves - once they are used to put metals in solution they become TOXIC (no longer environmental friendly)

Granted - they can again be made environmental friendly through "proper" waste management

Bottom line - NO recovery/refining method it "truly" environmental friendly - how it's managed determines how friendly it is to the environment

So called "green refining" is B.S. - just like most everything else they try to sell us with the "green" label on it

But then you (we) know that

Kurt
Just heard this from a meeting with Royal Mint. They process absolutely nothing in the UK. They ship it to canada and back, so no matter what, not very green! All that cargo ship fuel...

Theyre running on a "dont ask, dont tell" policy with respect to how theyre processing the material, claiming its green but shipping it across the world. This is very common with a lot of the newer "green" battery recycling companies as well.

Just heard this from a meeting with Royal Mint. They process absolutely nothing in the UK. They ship it to canada and back, so no matter what, not very green! All that cargo ship fuel...

Theyre running on a "dont ask, dont tell" policy with respect to how theyre processing the material, claiming its green but shipping it across the world. This is very common with a lot of the newer "green" battery recycling companies as well.
Just wondering, if the "government" is not processing anything regarding this topic in th UK why on earth would they issue permits to any competition to do the same for less than the government does. Doesn`t make sense.

If you look at the statement, it is fully green (if we look at what green means) since they do not poison the air in the UK, they do not create any waste on UK soil, they do not poison the water supply in the UK, they just send away stuff and get back final result - clean gold! Cargoships come and go all over the world, makes not much difference in that!

Just wondering, if the "government" is not processing anything regarding this topic in th UK why on earth would they issue permits to any competition to do the same for less than the government does. Doesn`t make sense.

If you look at the statement, it is fully green (if we look at what green means) since they do not poison the air in the UK, they do not create any waste on UK soil, they do not poison the water supply in the UK, they just send away stuff and get back final result - clean gold! Cargoships come and go all over the world, makes not much difference in that!
I think its because, ultimately, they do not care for E-waste recycling yet. There's not even much incentive to actually have your business turn green aside for advertising and appearance purposes. A lot of people are anticipating some form of carbon tax, hence why companies are gifting material to get something off the ground before it comes in.

And sure yes they can claim that it is green, but I hate it given that my company is trying its hardest and actually attempting it!

I wonder why they didn’t talk to the other renowned mints around the world that do actually still refine ?
Why are they sending unknown values to a fairly new company ,, if it was my material I would be very very wary in doing that but I guess as it’s not their material why should they care.

I think its because, ultimately, they do not care for E-waste recycling yet. There's not even much incentive to actually have your business turn green aside for advertising and appearance purposes. A lot of people are anticipating some form of carbon tax, hence why companies are gifting material to get something off the ground before it comes in.

And sure yes they can claim that it is green, but I hate it given that my company is trying its hardest and actually attempting it!
If you look at the "Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE)" legislation you will notice two things.
First, it is quite long and complicated, second is that there is a mandatory system of site inspections which you are not guaranteed to pass.
They insist on a "Pre-Application" site visit which means that before you can actually even apply for a licence you have to have your site for them to visit.
And they do this once a year.
I do not know about you but I can not afford to spend the investment necessary to take over a large industrial site, fit it out to the level necessary for operations, then have it sit idle for over a year while the paperwork is formalized.
This is not an industry they are going out of their way to encourage.
In point of fact, they are using the age-old civil servant method of control, making it almost impossible to run through the maze they have created.
There is a lot of scope for a charity to squeeze in between the lines of the legislation but as yet I have been too busy earning money to eat and keeping the lights turned on to pursue this line of inquiry further.
Also having worked as a fund coordinator for a cancer charity before I would not consider that a project you can legally or morally undertake on your own.
So the underlying problem of honest people to work with comes up again especially as you are harvesting what are considered national assets for a charitable activity not simply metals of high value.
https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2013/3113/contents/made

If you look at the "Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE)" legislation you will notice two things.
First, it is quite long and complicated, second is that there is a mandatory system of site inspections which you are not guaranteed to pass.
They insist on a "Pre-Application" site visit which means that before you can actually even apply for a licence you have to have your site for them to visit.
And they do this once a year.
I do not know about you but I can not afford to spend the investment necessary to take over a large industrial site, fit it out to the level necessary for operations, then have it sit idle for over a year while the paperwork is formalized.
This is not an industry they are going out of their way to encourage.
In point of fact, they are using the age-old civil servant method of control, making it almost impossible to run through the maze they have created.
There is a lot of scope for a charity to squeeze in between the lines of the legislation but as yet I have been too busy earning money to eat and keeping the lights turned on to pursue this line of inquiry further.
Also having worked as a fund coordinator for a cancer charity before I would not consider that a project you can legally or morally undertake on your own.
So the underlying problem of honest people to work with comes up again especially as you are harvesting what are considered national assets for a charitable activity not simply metals of high value.
https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2013/3113/contents/made
It is very difficult indeed to get everything ready, we are working off of permits from our sister company and are in scale up phase without production, so we can get away with an experimental permit. You only need to apply for these other permits if you start selling product/have a full scale production line! Then again, this is not my department, I only concern myself with extraction and recovery. But like I said, this is why a lot of companies are simply partnering with those with the legal capabilities already.

Per the bold print - this is the untold part of the "going green" B.S. (therefore the lie as they are not telling the "dirty" part of going green)

In order to implement the go green agenda they will need to increase mining for the resources (copper, nickel, cobalt, lithium etc. etc.) by 10 X --- that in it's self is not very environmentally friendly

They need to increase mining by 10 X in order to build the infrastructure for the go green agenda (wind mills, solar panels, HUGE battery storage, new power transmission lines to tie it all to the grid, & make all the EVs etc. etc.)

Every step of the way - from the mining to the finished product uses "carbon spent" energy (fossil fuels)

That is especially true considering most all of the production (from mining to finished product) come out of China

China is currently building a MASSIVE number of "coal fired" power plants to meet production demand

Just one example - you have to drive an EV 80,000 - 90,000 miles before you break even on the carbon spent energy used to produce/make that EV - that is the carbon spent energy used to make the car (from the mining of resources to out the factory door) that does not include other carbon spent energy such as get the EV from factory to consumer (trucking to dealership) &/or carbon spent energy used in the power grid to charge the car batteries

For what it is worth

Kurt

It is very difficult indeed to get everything ready, we are working off of permits from our sister company and are in scale up phase without production, so we can get away with an experimental permit. You only need to apply for these other permits if you start selling product/have a full scale production line! Then again, this is not my department, I only concern myself with extraction and recovery. But like I said, this is why a lot of companies are simply partnering with those with the legal capabilities already.
Yes, I tried that once with a forum member called John.
He was very supportive and let me use the license of a company he owned a minor interest in.
All went well until there was actually any worthwhile material.
Then it was send us everything worthwhile without sorting and dispose of the printers yourself.
Not a good experience but the tun of sorted board I managed to get was a good education and gave me reliable numbers to look at.
I will not elaborate further.

China owns most Arizona coppers mine.

Most copper mining out off Globe Arizona
have been sold and ship to china

go to mexico seaport of Guaymas and then
ship to china
after that We USA
bought from china
our own copper from those mine around Globe Arizona

There are peoples who owns mining claims that are making money by just mining and processing copper from Malachite.

there are mountains full of it
of course different grade
in Arizona and southern Nevada

in my many trips around We always found interesting high grade ores all around in the valley.

location is secret😁
found Your own.

China owns most Arizona coppers mine.

Most copper mining out off Globe Arizona
have been sold and ship to china

go to mexico seaport of Guaymas and then
ship to china
after that We USA
bought from china
our own copper from those mine around Globe Arizona
That is just called "capitalism". Happens all around the world.

Back