Unique investment opportunity to gold processors out there.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Per the bold print - this is the untold part of the "going green" B.S. (therefore the lie as they are not telling the "dirty" part of going green)

In order to implement the go green agenda they will need to increase mining for the resources (copper, nickel, cobalt, lithium etc. etc.) by 10 X --- that in it's self is not very environmentally friendly

They need to increase mining by 10 X in order to build the infrastructure for the go green agenda (wind mills, solar panels, HUGE battery storage, new power transmission lines to tie it all to the grid, & make all the EVs etc. etc.)

Every step of the way - from the mining to the finished product uses "carbon spent" energy (fossil fuels)

That is especially true considering most all of the production (from mining to finished product) come out of China

China is currently building a MASSIVE number of "coal fired" power plants to meet production demand

Just one example - you have to drive an EV 80,000 - 90,000 miles before you break even on the carbon spent energy used to produce/make that EV - that is the carbon spent energy used to make the car (from the mining of resources to out the factory door) that does not include other carbon spent energy such as get the EV from factory to consumer (trucking to dealership) &/or carbon spent energy used in the power grid to charge the car batteries

For what it is worth

Kurt
yes , surely mining more base metals by 10 x is the most efficient way 2 go green??? what hypocrites! There is zero green with massive useless windmills that fall apart in a year or two & require refitting massive repairs ect. These people are lost , they want to see 10$ pper litre gas, meanwhile NG is the greenest fuel out there they neglect & demonize it.

yes , surely mining more base metals by 10 x is the most efficient way 2 go green??? what hypocrites! There is zero green with massive useless windmills that fall apart in a year or two & require refitting massive repairs ect. These people are lost , they want to see 10$ pper litre gas, meanwhile NG is the greenest fuel out there they neglect & demonize it.
I think you need to re read the post.
He is not saying what you think he is.
Edit to add:
Or maybe I'm reading your reply wrongly?

Last edited:
Not to mention the constant leaking carcinogenic harmfull lubrication oils ALL these windmills are blowing across our land and seas.
NG as a fuel is pretty clean, but 'excess' natural gas is not even being burned in Russia, It's too much hassle to burn it, so they just vent it to the air. Piping or shipping it is not considered economical. But we could do soo much with it. nah just burn it. they are trying to defrost siberia i think. Oh no, there is methane in permafrost that will be relesaed... wasn't that also in NG?
And we're talking billions of cubic meters, with the war going on, that increased if not doubled. Now they burn it at the Finnish border.
It sure is hypocrite.

I am building a new processing lab in UK and seeking investors in our unique process system. Full business plan available to interested parties.
Minimum investment participation is £5000 / $6,350 with a yearly return guaranteed £380,000 / $482,000. Maximum investment is £75,000 / $95,250 with return of £5,700,000 / $7,239,000. Please state your interest on the forum and we will contact you direct. This business is fully researched and ready to start building the lab.

So how did it go? Did you manage to set up your operation? Is it producing? Did your sources provide you with constant supply of materials?

Pete.

I've been in the refining industry for longer than I care to admit and I have never seen margins guaranteed at the rates you are posting. For a $92,250 investment my money can grow over 78 times to $7,239,000? Guaranteed?

The only profit schemes I've seen with margin numbers like these are around buying unlimited quantities of African gold for 80% of spot. We all know how those deals end up.

I agree with Nick, we need much more information to even start considering investment.

Don Stevens writes the word "guaranteed". OK.
What will be the confirmation of his guarantees? UK government obligations, real estate pledge? Or any valuable assets? In these cases only, the word “guaranteed” has the right to exist in the context of his proposal.

Don Stevens writes the word "guaranteed". OK.
What will be the confirmation of his guarantees? UK government obligations, real estate pledge? Or any valuable assets? In these cases only, the word “guaranteed” has the right to exist in the context of his proposal.
He posted this the 15 September last year and was last seen September 18 same year.
So I seem to think this one is a dud. :rolleyes:

Back