7.75 lbs fingers, processed with AR

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I purchase material,I buy it with the intentions of being able to make a decent profit for my chemicals,time,electricity,and knowledge.I would not buy something for $700,if after all of my troubles I am going to clear $50.
And I know I am not the only one.I figured $700 was a fair price,for the money,and trouble I had invested,yet still left the buyer enough profit margin to make it worth it.
Plus,I am currently working with a gentleman to get multiple gaylords of tel-com expansion boards fully populated,so I was more than willing to take the $700 now,knowing that I have so much material possibly on the way.I am currently getting tel-com plugs from him,and they look really nice,but I have not ran any tests on them yet.

mic said:
Ok here is the nugget so far.I still have powder that needs to be dropped,and cleaned.I will drop it and wash it later tonight or in the morning,
As of right now,anyone that guessed 19.2 grams or below,is out of the running.I suspect there is another 6-8 grams,so the end result should be somewhere in the neighborhood of 26 grams,BUT we will all just have to wait and see.

Probably another 1.8 grams left for a total of 19.38 grams, right?

I think you put the decimal in the wrong place claude.......(laughing hysterically)~

Sounds like you're claiming over a troy ounce yeild. I'm sorry but I'm a bit skeptical about that. Can you tell us the weight of a few of the pieces of plastic left over?

goldenchild said:
Sounds like you're claiming over a troy ounce yeild. I'm sorry but I'm a bit skeptical about that. Can you tell us the weight of a few of the pieces of plastic left over?

I'm looking at the powder in the bowl with the tourch and then the button? :?:

Even if I were dead on he wouldn't admit it.

The last 7 lbs I processed came to 2.6g /lb and they were trimmed better than those fingers and a lot older.

Tuna anyone?

Well, we couldn't see what was under the top layer. There may have been some pretty closely trimmed fingers down in that container.
Claude

Claudie said:
Probably another 1.8 grams left for a total of 19.38 grams, right?

I told Claudie he was off on his decimal point because 19.2 + 1.8 = 21,but move the decimal over and make it .18 and now you have 19.38
Barren Realms 007 said:
I'm looking at the powder in the bowl with the tourch and then the button?

Even if I were dead on he wouldn't admit it.

The last 7 lbs I processed came to 2.6g /lb and they were trimmed better than those fingers and a lot older.
I am not going to sit here and explain myself to the likes of you!
I explained it to one of my friends last night,who just happens to be a moderator on here,he didn't seem to have a problem with anything,so keep the drama off of the forum!
Some of the fingers in that batch yielded 5.5 grams per pound about 3 months ago.

Here is the last of the gold.It weighs 4.1 grams,bringing the final weight to 23.3 grams,and that means Sucho won.He guessed 23.8 grams total.
Still suspicious now?!?!? I tried to do something nice,and you had to turn it into something ugly!

Attachments

• DSCI0858.JPG
    DSCI0858.JPG
    513.4 KB
I can't believe I did that, I'm usually pretty good with my math. :|

Congratulations Sucho ! :lol:
Well done on those buttons too Mic, 5.5g/Lb is pretty amazing.

Barren Realms 007 said:
I didn't start the questioning of it so take the chip off of your shoulder.
If you two don't knock it off I'm going to stand both of you in the corner. 8)

Harold

What a beautiful morning today.(in fact i woke up at lunchtime) this is one of positive things in my dark time of studying for bachelor degree final exams :lol:
my math was quite simple - 7 g / kg and a little down
thanks for congrats

mic, the PP is for you. it will not rescue me from poverty and i live in central Europe. :lol: Process it with a special attention :lol:

Sucho has been gracious enough to give the pentium pro to Patnor.
So pat,if you would please send me your address(privately of course),I will get this out to you.

mic said:
Sucho has been gracious enough to give the pentium pro to Patnor.
So pat,if you would please send me your address(privately of course),I will get this out to you.

Now this is funny I am winner of last two contests. :D
I guess I will not be participant on the next one as I want to give chance to other members. :lol: :lol:
Thanks to Sucho for generosity and to Johnny for contest.

Lol....you are awesome Pat.
I will get this out as soon as I am feeling better.
Thank you all for participating.I will do it again soon.In the meantime,I will probably be off of the forum for a while,I think I caught something at the concert and now I feel horrible.
Talk to you guys in a couple of days.
J

Hope you get to feeling better fast. :|
Thank you for doing this contest, contests are always fun, win or lose.

In accordance with the membership of this forum, although I have not participated in the contest, I consider this topic, a fake contest roughly in line with this topic!
My apologies to those who support this forum, to the extent that I was wrong! Fake!
Minimum common sense I learned from Steve, GSP, and even from "mic" and all these participants ......
..................... :cry:

Regards

I have used google translator for this... sorry ! ... and I say opinion!
I have nothing to gain or lose!

Back