Advice needed on pfm/ white dental.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is wondering the material I sent to be assayed was just shy of 1kg of pfm and silver dental scrap , no yellow dental scrap.

Hova19 said:
So it's a good deal i suppose since payment is same day as they receive your material.
Thank you nick for all your help, was my best move going to Sheffield for a independant assay.

I think so, it’s not easy to get a good melt with high PGM content, you now know what you have and can get proper meaningful quotes from buyers, try Ali again and see if he can offer you more than anyone else, you never know.

I will ring him on Tuesday see if he can pay abit more on PD and if he is willing to honour Sheffield assay because I am still abit sceptical or the last time we done buisness. There is every chance Ali's assayer was telling the truth with the last dental but it is highly unlikely with the results I have had previous and prior to dealing with him but at the same time it could of been a complete fluke that the lot I sent to him had very minimal precious metal.

Latest posts

Back