Arsenic Ore

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suf190

Hey Guys,
Where in the world can I sell arsenic ore (30%) I have tonnes or the stuff. Some samples have also shown PGMs along with it (Rh, Pd, Pt, Os, Ir. Au). Any guidance in this area will be very helpful.

I'm sure the secret organization of global assassins will be in touch.... O_________O

But seriously, I'm guessing it's an arsenopyrite with a percentage that high. There are pretty much no Western nations that would want to deal with it at all. China, Chile, Bolivia, Russia, Morocco, Mexico and Belgium are about the only countries that still produce arsenic. China produces a full 70% of all the arsenic in the world today, followed far behind by Morocco. The rest of the countries in the list produce 5% or less of the total, but their plants might be interested in the PGMs if the percentage is high enough.

Japan produces a tiny amount too, mainly used there for certain types of semiconductors (gallium, indium, and aluminum arsenides).

Last edited:
Hey Guys,
Where in the world can I sell arsenic ore (30%) I have tonnes or the stuff. Some samples have also shown PGMs along with it (Rh, Pd, Pt, Os, Ir. Au). Any guidance in this area will be very helpful.
How was it tested?

ICP ... and we have tested with many labs. We were testing for PGM where sometimes PGM would show up in high PPM (>150) and some times very low (<15) but arsenic is always there at high percentage (>30%)
I doubt if this is saleable due to the Arsenic.
I might be wrong though.

Latest posts

Back