Bacteria precipitate gold

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markqf1

It could be possible to collect gold from hydrothermal wells and vents.
Maybe there is a way to use this to our advantage.

http://www.innovations-report.com/html/reports/life_sciences/report-11634.html

Mark

many gold nuggets are secondary gold formed by bacteria (bacterioform gold) usually on a nucleus of primary gold

Yes Sir!!!!...gold can be recovered with bacteria but this is a Top Secret.One day we will recover all our precious metals using biochemical processes,no acids,no fumes.Instead of all chemical products we will have an enormous collection of different types of bacteria.

Have a nice day

Manuel

From the article:

"However, the concentration of gold in the course of the experiment significantly exceeded its concentration in a natural geothermal well. Nevertheless, it should be acknowledged that it takes thousands of years for the deposit to be formed in the natural environment, while in the experiment gold was precipitated within half a year only. "

Patience.

LOL,Irons!!!!!....patience????...no way.....biochemical processes for PM recovery are pretty close to become operative.They work with algae,fungi or bacteria.Some of them are cyanide generators (i. e. Chromobacterium violaceum,an algae or Chlorella Vulgaris,a bacteria),other microoganisms metabolize the cyanide.Biochemical processes are slower than hydrometallurgical ones.What an alkaly cyanide gold process dissolves in hours,biochemical process disssolves it in days.

Have a nice day

Manuel

The interesting thing to me is that (according to the article) it worked in the lab only in the daylight.
I wouldn't think hydrothermal solutions see too much daylight.

Mark

Latest posts

Back