Cementing with Zinc didn't go as planned.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, if you have any questions, please let me know. I don't hide any answers. I do the work outdoors. Hydrogen sulfide gas, which is created from the combination of sodium metabisulfite and zinc powder, does not harm me.
You really need to study.
Hydrogen Sulfide is one of the deadliest gases out there.
But I don't think it is formed by Zinc and SMB.
But Pyrite and HCl on the other side can be used to generate it.

And you have not answered these questions:
Do you have an assay?
What do you do with your waste?

You really need to study.
Hydrogen Sulfide is one of the deadliest gases out there.
But I don't think it is formed by Zinc and SMB.
But Pyrite and HCl on the other side can be used to generate it.

And you have not answered these questions:
Do you have an assay?
What do you do with your waste?
I don't have a lab analysis of the rock, but the metallization in the rock is well done.We throw our garbage in the plain and the uninhabited area

I don't have a lab analysis of the rock, but the metallization in the rock is well done.We throw our garbage in the plain and the uninhabited area
And polluting the water for the future generations, right.

I have said this many times you need to study how to treat ores, and that is not done with acids.

Go get an assay or do one yourself.
At least cupel some concentrate to get a bead to test.
Where in the world are you working?
Generally speaking?
Siberia, South America , Asia or other?

و آلودگی آب برای نسل های آینده، درست است.

من این را بارها گفته ام که شما باید نحوه تصفیه سنگ معدن را مطالعه کنید و این کار با اسیدها انجام نمی شود.

برو آزمایش بده یا خودت انجام بده
حداقل مقداری کنسانتره بریزید تا یک مهره برای آزمایش بگیرید.
کجای دنیا کار می کنی؟
به طور کلی؟
سیبری، آمریک
I am from asia(middle east)The heavy metals that are naturally present in the soil have always polluted the water. I don't think that Aqua Regia's waste has more pollution. Anyway, thank you for your attention.There is no reliable laboratory in my country. The operators of the laboratories in my country are liars and frauds who deliberately declare the gold and platinum group test results to be much lower than the truth.

Last edited:
I am from asia(middle east)The heavy metals that are naturally present in the soil have always polluted the water. I don't think that Aqua Regia's waste has more pollution.
Unfortunately, that's not true. The heavy metals that are naturally present in your soils are generally locked up as metallics, or bound with other elements and/or compounds, like sulfides, etc. Once you dissolve them in AR, you free them from those bonds, and they do, in fact, become more pollution.

Consider copper. You can put a piece of copper metal in your mouth and you won't have any reaction because the copper is in its metallic state. But if you dissolve that copper in AR, the copper ions become highly toxic to virtually every plant and animal on the planet.

Dave

Latest posts

Back