clean gold....

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
malikjob07 said:
Please "solar_plasma" don't bother yourself and answering my posts next time, cuz i don't wanna viperous advices ,especially from you......
butcher i 'll take your advice with appreciation.........
peace........... 8)

It seems at this point that butcher is the only one he will listen to and not get rude with.

malikjob07 said:
well Mr. " jason_recliner " i know humour what it is , but poking bears you're the master , so tell me about it......... 8)
"Don't poke bears wielding hammers." Simple really.
You'll not receive another reply from me either. If I had a hammer, you'd be gone.

malikjob07 said:
Please "solar_plasma" don't bother yourself and answering my posts next time, cuz i don't wanna viperous advices ,especially from you......
butcher i 'll take your advice with appreciation.........
peace........... 8)

:oops:

My advice if you will listen is to apologise to the forum not just members and start again.
We expect politeness and gentlemanly behaviour, think you are speaking to your mother , I think we have given you more chances as English may well not be your first language but patience is running very low, if you wish to learn then read and stop bickering with other members or your presence here will no doubt be withdrawn.

Solar, Nick, Jason.

He's done the same with me on another thread, so I'm with you guys on this.

Jon

spaceships said:
Solar, Nick, Jason.

He's done the same with me on another thread, so I'm with you guys on this.

Jon

I haven't read anything else he has posted but this thread alone shows he is going down the path of many others that have "gone" (as in by - by --- have a good life that doesn't include me)

He has (repeatedly - in this thread) broken both of the most basic & most important rules to making this forum a forum intended for those that really want to learn about recovery & refining of PMs

Rule # 1 = take heed of the advice to read Hokes & time reading & researching the forum when advised to do so by senior/active members

Rule # 2 = posting flaming replies as a response to the advice of rule # 1

Harold :?:

Kurt

No need to bother Harold. Since malikjob doesn't feel there is a need to read, just practice, I'll save him from the potential distraction this forum seems to be for him. He has been banned.

Dave

Thanks Dave.......much appreciated! You can lead a horse to water............
He has no idea what a favor you did him. Harold would have chewed him a new arse!!!! and justly so!

maynman1751 said:
Thanks Dave.......much appreciated! You can lead a horse to water............

I recently saw a movie and have been waiting for a time to quote from it.

"You can lead a horse to water............" And the other character replied "No, but you can whip him till he gets the general idea."

Thanks Mods, keep up the good work.

Latest posts

Back