• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale COLTAN ORE FOR SALE

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suf190

Hey Fellow Metalheads,
We have around 50 tonnes coltan ore ready to be shipped. All material has been tested and inspected with the following results:
Sample 1 : Ta2O5 37.8% Nb2O5 56.22%
Sample 2 : Ta2O5 46.5% Nb2O5 36%
Sample 3 : Ta2O5 35.8% Nb2O5 38.2%
DM me if interested
Me are a mineral trading company based out of Dubai UAE
Thanks for your Precious time

Hey Fellow Metalheads,
We have around 50 tonnes coltan ore ready to be shipped. All material has been tested and inspected with the following results:
Sample 1 : Ta2O5 37.8% Nb2O5 56.22%
Sample 2 : Ta2O5 46.5% Nb2O5 36%
Sample 3 : Ta2O5 35.8% Nb2O5 38.2%
DM me if interested
Me are a mineral trading company based out of Dubai UAE
Thanks for your Precious time
Hello Suf,

What is the procedure in which you can ship your stuff to Europe? Permits, containers, expedition time? Prices and payment?

I have sent you a message.
If you have anything to say, and if your offer is legit, you are invited to share all the information publicly as other members have asked.

Sending me a gmail adress in private doesn`t make you legit. i trade internationally with lots of partners, i do know some things about international transports and paperwork within the EU....please answer the questions and your strategy how could your material end up in Europe.

Anything else is just plain fairytale....

If you have anything to say, and if your offer is legit, you are invited to share all the information publicly as other members have asked.

Sending me a gmail adress in private doesn`t make you legit. i trade internationally with lots of partners, i do know some things about international transports and paperwork within the EU....please answer the questions and your strategy how could your material end up in Europe.

Anything else is just plain fairytale....
Alright then, we are a licenced raw material trading company based in Dubai, see the certificate attached. We deal in Minerals trading, own a mine in Pakistan. Source other minerals globally We prefer FOB from Jabel Ali Port in Dubai. Do you have a license to import minerals into Europe ? Coltan is packed in steel drums as shown in the pic. Price I will not put here, you can check the price of Ta2O5 on shanghai metal exchange and calculate. It will be around that number with a discount of course. Drums are packed in 20ft containers. It takes 4-6 weeks to ship to Europe. You interested in buying email me and discuss.

Attachments

• IMG-20241021-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20241021-WA0008.jpg
    48.1 KB
  • Screenshot_20241023_001942_Microsoft 365 (Office).jpg
    Screenshot_20241023_001942_Microsoft 365 (Office).jpg
    401.1 KB
Alright then, we are a licenced raw material trading company based in Dubai, see the certificate attached. We deal in Minerals trading, own a mine in Pakistan. Source other minerals globally We prefer FOB from Jabel Ali Port in Dubai. Do you have a license to import minerals into Europe ? Coltan is packed in steel drums as shown in the pic. Price I will not put here, you can check the price of Ta2O5 on shanghai metal exchange and calculate. It will be around that number with a discount of course. Drums are packed in 20ft containers. It takes 4-6 weeks to ship to Europe. You interested in buying email me and discuss.
Can you please tell me who Ali Abbas Lateef is in the company? and why did you cover the license number....which is (9924)

Searching to find customers by not being honest from the first moment....not really a good businees plan.

If anyone care to buy something from this fella, be my guest.....I'm OUT.

Pete

Thank you for exposing my personal information on a public forum. You dont have the permit to import mate. I gave you the information you needed about us being legit. Stop wasting time Mate. What a joker
Jeez
Regards
Ali Lateef

Thank you for exposing my personal information on a public forum. You dont have the permit to import mate. I gave you the information you needed about us being legit. Stop wasting time Mate. What a joker
Jeez
Regards
Ali Lateef

Oh....so as the Manager of your company it is a secret that your name appears on a legal document such as a license?

My appologies then...

With this, i will no longer waste your time, my appologies again..

Pete

Oh....so as the Manager of your company it is a secret that your name appears on a legal document such as a license?

My appologies then...

With this, i will no longer waste your time, my appologies again..

P
It's alright mate, you carry on with your backyard scrap refining. Leave this for the big players. Looking at your profile I don't even think you could afford a Kg let alone 50 Tonnes .... lol

suf, demeaning others is not likely to convince anyone here to engage in doing business with you. If you're not prepared to deal with comments and criticism, a forum might not be the best place to try to market your product.

Dave
Yes Dave I 100% agree with you. However, insinuating that I'm a fake, accusing me of dishonesty, and then publicly puting my information without my consent on the forum is not on either. I will try and remove this post. I don't think these guys are professionals. Apologies for wasting everyone's time.
Regards

Yes Dave I 100% agree with you. However, insinuating that I'm a fake, accusing me of dishonesty, and then publicly puting my information without my consent on the forum is not on either. I will try and remove this post. I don't think these guys are professionals. Apologies for wasting everyone's time.
Regards
I would classify the colleagues on this forum, as well as myself, as scrutinizers of fakes. While we deal mainly with Au refining issues, hence the name GRF, we often wonder why somebody would offer your kind of product for sale here. If you have followed the Forum, you would see the history of fakes and scammers. We get a little jaded at times, merely poking fun at the scammers, until they prove themselves, or move on. Time loves a hero.

Regards
Regarding your "private" information.....you have posted it publicly by posting the license, if you read the QR code from your license (bottom, middle of the license) you will get a link to download the document without the blackouts.....I asked about the name and the number to confirm that you do own the license.....but hey....you do what you do to sell 50 tons of your material right?

I wish you best of success, my appologies if i have offended you in any way....but in business, its good to have a clear sight on matters.

Pete

Regarding your "private" information.....you have posted it publicly by posting the license, if you read the QR code from your license (bottom, middle of the license) you will get a link to download the document without the blackouts.....I asked about the name and the number to confirm that you do own the license.....but hey....you do what you do to sell 50 tons of your material right?

I wish you best of success, my appologies if i have offended you in any way....but in business, its good to have a clear sight on matters.

Pete
No worries mate ... all good fun. We all trying to make a livin doing what we love. Metals n Minerals 😁
BTW, I did check what's the issues with exporting to the EU, and you are righ. Too many regulations and too much paperwork required. I think I'll stick to the Chinese. They don't really care, they just want the metal.

Latest posts

Back