cyanide soultion question

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
update on this adventure.

I met up the dude who actually got the gold and silver for me. I am going to meet him in his shop this Fri or Sat and he is gonna produce gold and silver from 50-100grams of sample tailing right in front me and even show me the free gold particles in the soil. He seems like a normal knowledgable dude about this field. He also gonna do some cost analysis about the cost to produce gold/silver from tailings, so i will keep you guys posted on this. But i heard fire-assay is the surest ways to find the amount of gold and silver in a sample. His tools and etc looked clean from other stuff. so keep u all posted about the progress.

Ask yourself if he is so sure of the economy of refining this tailings pile, why he is not doing it himself, considering he has the chemistry knowledge to refine it in front of you.

Something stinks.

Ozr

He is proposing joint operation, he supply the technology and extraction, I supply the tailings. It should be a good operation. He is basically using fire-assay method so the extraction is pretty accurate.

Peace out

Latest posts

Back