DID I LOOSE IT

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John, if i may, question here? Until you learn slowly how to manage your wastes and the proper processes for the material, would it not be to your advantage to tear them down and sell the good stuff. You may not know this but until you have the experience, you will most likely lose as much as you get.

To start out cherry picking your material such as memory sticks and CPUs to refine for yourself and selling of the boards to someone else who has the proper equipment sounds like a good starting place.

That is the way i started and still do. There is no telling how much pms i have lost trying to do this. I finialy decided to do the easy stuff and i have some gold buttons to show for it.

As Butcher has pointed out the waste you will create with this much material will be hard to handle under the best of conditions. Also something else you will need - a way to incenrate the material, have you given that any though yet?

Ken

After considering all the processes and the time involved in it,
i QUIT.it will all go on ebay and i will go about my normal business.
thanks to all

Latest posts

Back