Distillation Condenser Competition

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well I'm not much of a computer wiz,,,an I just got my NEW smart phone going...still learning everything it does,..hopefully soon I can upload a YouTube video about the condenser...how to use,what time frame to expect,what yield to expect, what you'll need to check potency an how to use it,,,and how to change the condensing tube if it gets stopped up with salt,,&whatever else I can think of to help you experience a smooth operation

darinventions said:
well I'm not much of a computer wiz,,,an I just got my NEW smart phone going...still learning everything it does,..hopefully soon I can upload a YouTube video about the condenser...how to use,what time frame to expect,what yield to expect, what you'll need to check potency an how to use it,,,and how to change the condensing tube if it gets stopped up with salt,,&whatever else I can think of to help you experience a smooth operation

I'm interested in how this thing works. Silver is one of the things I would like to try refining especially using the silver cell. I ended up buying an all glass distillation setup but never tried it yet. The CPVC pipes would have been cheaper with less chance of breaking it.

I did like your fume hoods too. I never considered making the fume hood part as the base of a bench or using the windows.

Back