E-waste scrap in chemical to be processed

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Use whatever is cheapest and functional. I do. Test this setup first to see a difference. You have it good to go once the new fan is attached.
It's a no go. I am guessing I need to put the hood's pipe a 3" and try the cup. Unfortunately only way I can get a larger vent after the venturi. I have vacuum as is, no where near enough..

I changed the the venturi. I got the blower into a 4" pipe nicely. Found a reducer to a 3 inch. It's nice how some schedule 40 fits into drain pipe. I installed the cone and back out to the 4" pipe. The vacuum is much better but weak. I have the outside air piped to the blower to prevent the shed I am using becoming the negative pressure. I'm not sure where I am not getting the result I need. The flow does feel good, something is just not right. I set a wad of paper towels on fire, and eventually I smell smoke with my hood door open. I tried a few different cups, moving them back and forth. I guess I'm off to bed and sleep on it.

Attachments

• IMG_6203.jpg
    IMG_6203.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6204.jpg
    IMG_6204.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6205.jpg
    IMG_6205.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back