Equipment wanted

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frisbee

Hi all, am going to start doing some small refining of karat jewelry and silver, would like to buy equipment like beakers, vacuum bottle, buchner filter, hot plate etc if
someone has stuff they want to get rid of. Can pay with paypal etc, and am in southeast Florida if anyone is nearby to save on shipping. Thanks!

If buying new is your choice, Tennesse Lab Supply seems to have decent prices and @Shark gives them a thumbs up as well. They have a 10 liter vacuum Erlenmeyer flask which I have never seen before. Then there is Cambridge Environmental in Canada whom I. have used in the past.
(My apologies I left one e off of the end of Tennessee but the link works!)

Tennessee Lab did have a maximum of $10 shipping on individual orders and free shipping on orders over $50.

Not me. Last time I was in there I picked up four 3L beakers for $16 each and two 2L vacuum flasks for $23 each. And quite a few other items. Not sure on current pricing as that was a few years ago just as they moved into the new building. That move made it easy to stop by while vacationing in Gatlinburg, Tn.

Latest posts

Back