FLAKE WASH IS ORANGE

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you reread my post, you'll see the answer with alittle thinking.

At least what I thought was the answer at the time but not in plain site. And the orange bedaffled me so came up with a good reason for the caps lock as a clue.

B.S.

pretty.JPG1.01.JPG1.12.JPGWell just finished up and turned out ok.These 2 buttons came from 27 lbs of fingers and am sure I lost some but hopefully i'll get better ! :lol: The first picture is from my orange flakes. The last is from all 27 lbs.

These 2 buttons came from 27 lbs of fingers

Wow, very nice! Congrats.

I'm curious is that 27 pounds of fingers alone? Or 27 pounds of memory? I'm new at this, but based on what I have been reading that would have to be memory and not clean fingers alone...?

This is all fingers, a mix of some close cut some not so close memory and other I just know if it looked like a finger and had a gold edge it went in the bucket and I paid like rip for all of them and if ya do the math might have even broke even counting time and all but I learned a lot and had one helx of a good time !!! and got 20 more pounds to make more so here we go again ! Not to mention I have these 2 bad boys and they keep telling me they want a big brother ! I AM A NEWBIE and I will tell ya this if ya want to do these, read all you can here and really believe what these folks tell ya and get Lazersteive's dvd on fingers as it is visual on how to do it and was very helpful to me.It helped me put it all together. Thank You to all here for being here and sharing .

If your 27 pounds of fingers came from here, then it looks like you did well. 8)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/27-lb-of-Gold-Scrap-from-Finger-Boards-GOLD-Recovery-Only-/371013155497?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item56621b7aa9&nma=true&si=08GGuNrpk6pS%252Fr52yOLG0KbF0Mo%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Latest posts

Back