Flux mystery

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
houseofsas said:
Does anyone know about the old school assay and the new assay methodology ?
Can you define these terms for us? What do you mean by an "old school assay", and what is the "new assay methodology" you're asking about?

I have a complex ore that is supposed to be around 2% gold per tonne got 1 test on it all the other tests show basically nothing,
:shock: One test tells you you have over 500 ounces of gold per tonne, but all others are negative! :shock: Think about that.

Dave

Yes I get that , that is why I am asking, I can send the reports for review as its confusing to me. What I believe is there is alteration state in conversion from the mono to di factor which i think the report 1 shows, this is what I would like to ask if anyone knows about this.

And what I am meaning by old school reports and the new reports is that I have heard that people that understand assay doing before things were done different that how they assay now.

well i kind to tend to not agree as using the microwave i am getting .5% out of it so if there is someone that understands the mono and dio aspect this is where i would like some help

If someone is talking about "monoatomic gold" then it is alchemy and that is just humbug.

If you sent a number of samples to assayers and only one comes back with high numbers and talking about monoatomic gold then the only thing they are after is your money. Trying to sell you a special flux that would extract the gold where normal methods would fail, It is a well known scam.

Göran

Anyone using the term monoatomic is either a liar or a person that's been listening to a liar.

There is NO such thing as "new assay methodology." Fire assay has been essentially the same for centuries, with only a few improvements. Anyone using the term, "new assay methodology", and is saying that it is different than traditional assaying is a liar or a person that's been listening to a liar. If a traditional fire assay, done by an experienced assayer, shows only a small amount of gold, that is absolute, 100% proof, that there is only a small amount of gold in the ore. No ifs, ands, or buts. There is absolutely no such thing as "immature" or "embryonic" gold that must be treated differently to make it "mature."

How do you know you got .5% gold in your microwave? Please explain in detail.

We're trying to protect you from scams and the "100% false alchemical chemistry, with no exceptions" that has been around for many centuries.

Please notice the first quote in my signature below, "It is better to hear the rebuke of the wise, than for a man to hear the song of fools." This was posted primarily for people that are getting sucked into alchemical lies - people like you.

First off Im not promoting fake, you can look up microwave tech, John Milewski or in fact others that are producing, what I am wanting to know is if anyone knows about getting the better results. Im already getting good results and tested by 5 different independent labs, Im not looking for to promote or sell anything , what I am wanting is if someone else is also figuring this out that I can get some proper responses.

I did look up John Milewski and he's such a fraud, extracting gold from ground up beer bottles and all.

You won't find anyone here that will help you with your quest, we are recovering and refining real gold and are not dealing with alchemy.

Göran

very good.
I wish you would share more
Welcome by the way.
Here is something that is wise to study so we will understand each others.

We ask our new members to do 3 things.
1. Read C.M. Hokes book on refining jewelers scrap, it gives an easy introduction to the most important chemistry regarding refining.
It is free here on the forum: Screen Readable Copy of Hoke's Book
2. Then read the safety section of the forum: Safety
3. And then read about "Dealing with waste" in the forum: Dealing with Waste

Suggested reading: The Library

Forum rules : https://goldrefiningforum.com/threads/board-policy-this-should-be-read-by-everyone.4646/

Latest posts

Back