Free gold & silver plated boards

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

200%carat

Hey guys ive been studying this forum fo about 2weeks now..there lost of info on here. Im soo busy with my other businesses...so time is of the essence. I willing to send some L&B boards to anyone who wants to refine them. Ill first send a couple so you can try..cause not many refiners have dealt with L&B's.. if you ve already delt with it and know what its worth ..even better...I have plenty...im will to do 50/50

200%carat,

Are you also registered here as rfran7788? I see rfran7788 last visited on July 7, and you joined on July 8. You are also only the second person I have ever seen refer to "L&B" boards. In case you're not the same person, as I replied to rfran7788, the parts come from "LNBs", not L&Bs. LNB stand for Low Noise Block downconverter.

Dave

FrugalRefiner said:
200%carat,

Are you also registered here as rfran7788? I see rfran7788 last visited on July 7, and you joined on July 8. You are also only the second person I have ever seen refer to "L&B" boards. In case you're not the same person, as I replied to rfran7788, the parts come from "LNBs", not L&Bs. LNB stand for Low Noise Block downconverter.

you are correct LNB

are you interested ?

From my experience with those types of boards, they look great, but looks can be deceiving. :|

200%carat said:
FrugalRefiner said:
200%carat,

you are correct LNB

are you interested ?
Please address the fact that you are registered on this board under more than one identity.

Until such time that it is determined that your purpose is not in trying to defraud anyone, I request all readers to not respond to this individual.

Harold

Harold_V said:
200%carat said:
FrugalRefiner said:
200%carat,

you are correct LNB

are you interested ?
Please address the fact that you are registered on this board under more than one identity.

Until such time that it is determined that your purpose is not in trying to defraud anyone, I request all readers to not respond to this individual.

Harold

defraud anyone...how..thats ridiculious
Harold what is your point?...stop acting like a cop...so what if i change my username because I forgot my password for rfran7788..im I breaking the law. you starting to piss me off Dammit.

you guys make this place like a jail cell...

I offer to send people free boards shipping it myself ..with my own money..and that sounds like a fraud people...REALLY!!

shoot banned me....who cares ..there too many baskets of eggs laying around

200%carat said:
Harold what is your point?...stop acting like a cop...so what if i change my username because I forgot my password for rfran7788..im I breaking the law. you starting to urine me off Dammit.

ou guys make this place like a jail cell...

That's his job here. He is protecting all members interest, even yours believe it or not.

200%carat said:
Harold_V said:
200%carat said:
FrugalRefiner said:
200%carat,

you are correct LNB

are you interested ?

Harold

Harold what is your point?...stop acting like a cop...so what if i change my username because I forgot my password for rfran7788..im I breaking the law. you starting to urine me off Dammit.

you guys make this place like a jail cell...

I offer to send people free boards shipping it myself ..with my own money..and that sounds like a fraud people...REALLY!!

Bye!

bye!! hey pal...youre talking to a millionaire whos trying something new here..I own about 4 gold mine claims in AZ..I sell specimen that can buy 100 forums like this one... ..I aint got time to waste..ive tried to reset this password for the fist user name...and its not letting me...the web site function in resetting passwrd ..really is not friendly.....and really here some are not soo frendly..like I said . feels like a jail cell... cause no one can point out that I was doing any thing fraudulent

Wow! :shock:

Why on earth would you want to buy 4 forums like this if this ones that bad. Don't sound like a good investment to me. I would fire up my private jet if i was you and fly in a couple of experts.

Palladium said:
Wow! :shock:

Why on earth would you want to buy 4 forums like this if this ones that bad. Don't sound like a good investment to me. I would fire up my private jet if i was you and fly in a couple of experts.

The word is RELAX PEOPLE..I gotta run...enjoy the day

200%carat said:
bye!! hey pal...youre talking to a millionaire whos trying something new here..I own about 4 gold mine claims in AZ..I sell specimen that can buy 100 forums like this one... ..I aint got time to waist..ive tried to reset this password for the fist user name...and its not letting me...the web site function in resetting passwrd ..really is not friendly.....and really here some are not soo frendly..like I said . feels like a jail cell... cause no one can point out that I was doing any thing fraudulent

No one said you were trying to fraud anyone, but as a millionaire, you should understand that there is no such thing as a free lunch. Normally when someone gives away something "for free", there's usually strings attached. We see things like that here all the time. As long as you are on the up and up and you don't step on too many toes, you get to stay and learn. You may be a millionaire but that does not buy you any special consideration here as most of us work for a living.

Well to be a millionaire you have to be born into it or have an above average level of resilience.
No doubt a man of character will revel in any slightly acidic environment and enjoy a challenge.
i am poor enough to accept any thing worth while to process and say thank you nicely to who ever is kind enough to let me have it.
Very subtle and not self serving hint :lol:

Interesting. Taunting the piranha.
That's never a good idea on this board.

Both identities have been banned. If this individual returns under a different identity, it best be accompanied with a better attitude, and that includes not waving one's wealth under the nose of others, as if it, somehow, allows for rudeness and special privileges. How disgusting.

Harold

I couldn't agree more Harold.

From what I understand, he wasn't going to give anyone anything for free justinhcase. He was going to let someone have a couple of boards to see what the yield might be. I am guessing that the yield from a couple of boards like that would be nearly impossible to find, let a lone give a good estimate on many. After that, he wanted to split the yield 50%/50%. Unless you are dealing with gaylords of this stuff, the shipping would probably eat up any profit there might be after processing. :|

Latest posts

Back