Getting the gold plate copper from between layers of fibergl

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trustworthysole3 said:
$6.72 at Ace for all I need to do several pounds of this stuff that I am averaging from 1-3 grams per pound of metal processed so if the COST is too high then leave me all of these boards please.
I'm sorry i do not see what you see 8) I must have blinds on.I'm out

The metal in the pics test positive for gold 22k. When put in AR the stanious test positive for gold. I get 1-3grams of gold per pound of metal out of the boards

Trustworthysole3 said:
The metal in the pics test positive for gold 22k. When put in AR the stanious test positive for gold. I get 1-3grams of gold per pound of metal out of the boards

Are you talking about all of the cards or just the larger piece of metal in the center of the picture.

Looks like ram cards in the upper right hand and a CPU on the left top what are the other cards or what were they I should ask. 8)

If your return is correct I would try and seperate to learn which one have whatever PM count. It would be nice of you posted those returns with pictures of the boards.

Trustworthysole3 said:

Positive for 22k by what test method?

Have you refined any of this or just weighed the foils to determine a 1-3g yield?

I have a golden touch gold tester and an acid testing kit both show 22k. As far as the process that I have found to be extremely cost effective and very easy to do. I am not going to post this method until two of the other members on this board have gone through the instructions I have prepared and have approved it and then one or both of them will present it to the board.

Trustworthysole3 said:
I have a golden touch gold tester and an acid testing kit both show 22k. As far as the process that I have found to be extremely cost effective and very easy to do. I am not going to post this method until two of the other members on this board have gone through the instructions I have prepared and have approved it and then one or both of them will present it to the board.

It sounds to me like what your testing is the gold plating, so the weights you give will be mostly base metals.

Jim

Latest posts

Back