Gold Recovery Computer Scrap Complete Process - VIDEO

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shark said:
OK, back to kadrivers video, I am still having problems folding a neat filter that well, :oops: .
I have to agree, I've never seen anyone fold a filter paper as quickly as he did. I'll be watching that a few more times to see just how he did that!

Dave

FrugalRefiner said:
Shark said:
OK, back to kadrivers video, I am still having problems folding a neat filter that well, :oops: .
I have to agree, I've never seen anyone fold a filter paper as quickly as he did. I'll be watching that a few more times to see just how he did that!

Dave

Experience. :p

Nothing beats it. :lol:

Shark said:
I'm actually more interested to test copperas after reading this thread, mostly the statement about a good drop from dirty solutions. That is one thing I sometimes have problems with, after SMB the gold comes down as a fine black silt that almost never settles.

Another thing I was impressed by was the speed with which the powders settled in this batch. I have ran this process several times and dropped it with smb, and it always took at least overnight to settle out, and always very dirty. With the copperas I was shocked at the speed with which it settled out, and how much cleaner it appeared to be. I know this may not be a surprise for most here, but as new as I am at recovering and refining, it was a major break through for me, and has made a world of difference in time as well as quality for my efforts.

Correct :!:

Butcher has posted much about the benefits of using copperas :!:

try it you will like it :mrgreen:

Kurt

Latest posts

Back