Gold Recovery Instruction

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthony,

I fixed your links. The problems were the 3 dashes you added before each link, which I removed. The links must have a space both before and after the link for the link to work.

Since I am so busy I think I am just going to try and retrive all of the gold in the computers I have. I just need a list of the different processes needed to get the gold off of the different parts I have.

Thanks,
Anthony
[email protected]
(727) 301-4344

Anthony,

You have already found what you are looking for.

The step by step instructions for each different material are here on the forum. Do the searches, do the research.

You say you plan to do the work in two weeks. Some of the processes may take up to a month to complete.

There is NO WAY you will complete this work in two weeks!

Anthony,

You have been told by many members that no-one is about to do all of the learning for you. Some see a young man who is determined and because they know you are of school age they are cordial and try to tell you in a nice way your goals are un-realistic. Yet you keep coming back to the same question.

I just need a list of the different processes needed to get the gold off of the different parts I have.

If you can't understand what everyone thus far has told you, I seriously doubt you would even understand the techniques if you read them.

I am not banning you now because a ban would prevent you from doing the searches required to learn what you need from this forum. If you persist in asking as you have in this thread, you will be banned. Quickly and silently.

Your choice, read and learn or whine and ask again and be banned.

This thread is being locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back