gold recovery

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mathias922

hello everyone, i'm happy to have found this site because i have been researching now for while without much progress...i was wondering if anyone knows the formula and the process of recovering gold after dissolving it in aquaregia...your feedback is much appreciated

Mathais,

Welcome to the forum, I am confident that you will find the answers to all of your questions here on the forum.

I can't help but notice that you joined the forum today, actually a few hours ago, and you have already found it easier to ask for help than to search the forum yourself. You will find little sympathy here if you do not appear to put in the effort. If you read enough you will find mention of a book by Hoke, I suggest you read it. It is written for the non chemist to understand and it will answer all of your questions. It can be downloaded off the forum for free.

Unfortunately you are not the only one who comes in asking questions without much reading. It is a habit that is causing those that usually answer these questions to withdraw and participate less. This is not a situation we wish to foster.

I wish you well with your search and I truly hope you can share some success stories with us when you get a grasp on the basic knowledge needed to succeed in aqua regia refining.

Latest posts

Back