Has anyone used this app?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4metals

Staff member
Supporting Member
One thing I am not is a geologist or rock hound, but I saw this app on line and I wondered if anyone has used it. This is a link to the APP. We get so many requests from members with rock pictures that I thought it is worth asking.

One thing I am not is a geologist or rock hound, but I saw this app on line and I wondered if anyone has used it. This is a link to the APP. We get so many requests from members with rock pictures that I thought it is worth asking.

Data collected​

Data this app may collect
No2w0orQK-x9CrDxyLjaMIeBnZIaldNZpAiguVlGKWMHtl7RlzgLQBeE35n2OA0zytGeDgo6Sg=s24-rw

Personal info​

Email address and User IDs
expand_more

SX38vsuBS8RwRaZU4SfvlW1aQHyyXD1BuKnF7dE2qXo9uAFbUkXPcKvzfpLNA7AEB0Ls9trKFw=s24-rw

App activity​

App interactions and In-app search history
expand_more

0Kc4kyHqyq8zcMO7lev1TyvzQeuunYD0ZC8Iv7JZiXyoZSLb4k4xDQsd-ryTsJm-dceqvFPxWOaG=s24-rw

Device or other IDs​

Device or other IDs
expand_more

V358DKJP2RLO71dDY-utlVRUtUqd5i9peLoaLnpV7zt1J-xFk__7_sx-AymkIjt-kil_XrG3biQ=s24-rw

Photos and videos​

Photos
expand_more

YlfVNmc9KpV9ws9POLni0g1zCXQWQGY1Jf9dWQgBjCb9_7BJ8Pn4wo0boGWLHO7ftRua5dV_k_I=s24-rw

Financial info​

Purchase history
expand_more

zIYevie2ONWPy0aVtCfmjrrBnetJuH9IEN1l8STqyoJW5F5wS_9wiA1F-oiyTR_gpI9PjTcAzmDj=s24-rw

App info and performance​

Crash logs and Diagnostics
expand_more

Why?

I would like to know what the annual fee is also.Funny how I can identify rocks at 95% accuracy, but it took years of field and technical geology books, faster then taking a picture with a phone.

I guess you are worried the app can track you out in the wild and if you find something of value it can use your location to send out it's minions to harvest your find while you are not looking!

I consider an app like this a tool (if it works effectively, which is my original question) and like any tool you need to be careful how you use it. How well it works is the question, not if I need to look over my shoulder when using it for the minions following me.

Latest posts

Back