Hello everyone!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Swami,

This is something different.
If I buy online (clothes, tools…) from commercial sellers, I can cancel my purchase and send it back in 14 days. This is a law in the European Union. It's between commercial sellers and private customers only. This is nothing like warranty.
This does not affect:
- business to business
- used items
- items declared as defective or scrap

"Cash on delivery" is a type of payment and it's part of the purchase agreement.

If you purchase something online from a "company" that doesn't exist, you will have a hard time to get refund your money if you paid in advance. ;-)

In Germany, you are not allowed to open the parcel until you paid.
From the moment you paid, the courier is not allowed to refund the money regardless whatever your complaints are.
Hi BlackLabel,

Thank you for your comment and the heads up! I really appreciate that. I will definitely keep that in mind if I deal with that company or make a trip over to Germany to check them out. I definitely would not buy a product unseen and I would have to see it go into that box especially, if I’m overseas. This type of information is great and I really appreciate this site for having all of you on here sharing information with one another.

worst ambience here the condition is same, with return policy we can return the package even if the product is not satisfactory we can return the products, but unfortunately they are for selected goods.The company whom we bought will pickup and after the vendor verification of defective or changed items will be replaced or money back as we opt.
Hello Swaminair,

You were saying, worse ambience here the condition is same? Let me know if I’m wrong but, the impression I have is you are saying that it is the same for where you are at in the world in regards to unsatisfactory products? I do find it difficult to find any company that would have a policy dealing in the type of products that I am looking for (product that is considered to be scrap), would have a return policy. That is like trying to buy broken TVs and being unsatisfied with the broken TVs. How can you return a broken TVs if you already knew they were broken when you purchase them? Please let me know if the impression that a have is incorrect or not. If I do have it wrong, please give a little more detail. Thank you for your response.

Not sure it still works this way, but a few years back Jacksonville was a hot bed of yard sales. My brother in law and his wife made many trips from north Alabama down there just to shop for them. I always made a visit to the Jacksonville area when down that way, when I traveled more. Older computers, cell phones were pretty common back then and ridiculously cheap. Some of the more affluent areas we could find karat jewelry at times. It has been about 6-7 years since I was down there, and I know the area was in major changes at the time and growing rapidly. Anyway, it might be worth checking out.

Hello Swaminair,

You were saying, worse ambience here the condition is same? Let me know if I’m wrong but, the impression I have is you are saying that it is the same for where you are at in the world in regards to unsatisfactory products? I do find it difficult to find any company that would have a policy dealing in the type of products that I am looking for (product that is considered to be scrap), would have a return policy. That is like trying to buy broken TVs and being unsatisfied with the broken TVs. How can you return a broken TVs if you already knew they were broken when you purchase them? Please let me know if the impression that a have is incorrect or not. If I do have it wrong, please give a little more detail. Thank you for your response.
Yes USA it's not like other country's there is no utern policy for broken items .even in Europe .broken is broken no warranty . In Virginia I have seen so many yard sales with a lot of computer scraps .it's just mater where you look and ask .you may be very surprised what you find even whene you ask people. There is a lot of things going around in Virginia .

Hi, thank you for your post!

I really like the comment about, “welcome to the shark tank!” That had me dying laughing! I don’t thank your comment was negative at all. I think you were just stating the reality of things. I agree, I need someone to introduce me to someone or a group that can supply me with what I am looking for. I did find a company in Frankfurt, Germany that contacted me they gave me a bunch of paperwork to take a look at. Unfortunately, I have to translate it all. (laugh out loud) Luckily, the US has a military base close by so, I could fly there very cheaply and check them out once, I translate their paperwork, due to me being a military retiree. At this point, I am trying to burn the candle at both ends; looking in my area, looking in rule areas, online, and here.

Thank you for your post and thank you for letting me know that this is a very common problem. These types of topics are not topics that I speak to people about and it does feel good to have the opportunity to speak to others that are doing the same thing.
Hello mate you being in USA you can check this
A1 ELETRONICS TRADING LLC
Manuel hall
1373 S IRVING ST APT C
City/Area: Denver
State/Province: Colorado
Country/Region: United States
Zip/Postal Code: 80219
1 217 803 7857 phone
I got them through a south korean shopping site known as ecplaza.net .
The business shows much reliability in its incorporation status in colorado.
They are selling several processors .you can check them for sure I have to drop this word for a private conversation but while members were on the onlook I thought it be a beneficial one, but remember still they can be scammers .

so mate please check them the above are their registered details both in the shopping mall site also in the colorado website. kindly check them.
regards
swami nair

Not sure it still works this way, but a few years back Jacksonville was a hot bed of yard sales. My brother in law and his wife made many trips from north Alabama down there just to shop for them. I always made a visit to the Jacksonville area when down that way, when I traveled more. Older computers, cell phones were pretty common back then and ridiculously cheap. Some of the more affluent areas we could find karat jewelry at times. It has been about 6-7 years since I was down there, and I know the area was in major changes at the time and growing rapidly. Anyway, it might be worth checking out.
edited because of accidental touch or window manipulation error .unable to delete all yggdrasil.

Last edited:
mate you being a citizen of USA would this be possible to check these people who sell processors at cheaper rates I found them at ecplaza.net
Manuel hall
1373 S IRVING ST APT C
1 217 803 7857 phone
They don't make a website for them, but listed them on ecplaza.net a southkorean shopping website.

I am in thrist of finding real people selling real stuff unable to contact them as ecplaza signup had a problem several times.

I even checked their incorporation status with colorado corp they showed good standing for the above firm.

kindly check if you opt to .

regards
swami nair
Please don't double post

Yes USA it's not like other country's there is no utern policy for broken items .even in Europe .broken is broken no warranty . In Virginia I have seen so many yard sales with a lot of computer scraps .it's just mater where you look and ask .you may be very surprised what you find even whene you ask people. There is a lot of things going around in Virginia .
Thank you mate for the kind info, but I have no hands to help there ,everyone has their load of duties to perform, only if any member wish to extend their time they can help the way,
where to approach in virginia especially through websites any idea , but this can help a lot than wandering in the dark without a path or clue.
Thank you very much for this great clue to me.

Hello Swaminair,

yes but for instance ebay is a company that provides detailed information about the product image max,that's what I meant, scammers never reveal the product, I mean defective to be a wrong items sent which is I ordered pentium pro but what I got is pentium 4 cpu...this is where return policy is about changed or the product delivered is not what is ordered?
now got the point, when we are getting scrap it's plain scrap but we select scrap and deal with the items we need in the scrap, A scrap we ordered for pentium pro cpu's should not contain plastic cpu's of iron....so here I am .Sure return is legal when the products are altered other than the order.
Got it?

As you meant surfing through out virginia but still hammered, can't get a vendor to get supplies.But a yard in california shows some confidence but they sell in tons,but what I need is kilograms ..but need 10 kilograms to 100 kilograms of ram and cpu regularly.
Not sure what they are about to do , also they seek a firm to be registered in USA.
hangs on mate,terrible to find scrap.
Not easy to procure not even few kilograms of ram...worse I need 5-10 kilograms of ram to begin.If you find any yards websites please make a word mate.

Also If any members know of such a yard selling minimum ..please quote for rams atleast.

regards
swami nair

Hi Shark,

Yes, you are correct in regards to being able to find products to process at yard sales at one point. Unfortunately, it is not as common as it was back then. The funny thing is, I was thinking it would still be the way that you described it when I moved back here after,I retired from the military. It is easy to forget time does not stop for anyone and things are always adapting and changing of course, I must do the same. Unfortunately, yard sales are not as plentiful as they once were. Goodwill and other establishments like,(cash for gold places) are more common now in the area.

Thank you for your post.

yes but for instance ebay is a company that provides detailed information about the product image max,that's what I meant, scammers never reveal the product, I mean defective to be a wrong items sent which is I ordered pentium pro but what I got is pentium 4 cpu...this is where return policy is about changed or the product delivered is not what is ordered?
now got the point, when we are getting scrap it's plain scrap but we select scrap and deal with the items we need in the scrap, A scrap we ordered for pentium pro cpu's should not contain plastic cpu's of iron....so here I am .Sure return is legal when the products are altered other than the order.
Got it?
Yes! I got exactly what you were saying Swaminair,

Thank you for that explanation. I was not sure that I was getting what you were saying. I really appreciate your clarification and detailed example. You’re absolutely right! The scam can also be in the details of the order and that, is definitely something I need to keep in mind. I really appreciate everyone’s input on here especially, the detail example you just given. All of this, really helps me to bounce off ideas and to take things into consideration. When ordering stuff, the most common websites online has a lot of reassurances and failsafe for when your product is not as described. That can bring a level of laziness and comfortability that can make a person vulnerable. Thank you for your comment and example.

Hello mate you being in USA you can check this
Manuel hall
1373 S IRVING ST APT C
1 217 803 7857 phone
I got them through a south korean shopping site known as ecplaza.net .
The business shows much reliability in its incorporation status in colorado.
They are selling several processors .you can check them for sure I have to drop this word for a private conversation but while members were on the onlook I thought it be a beneficial one, but remember still they can be scammers .

so mate please check them the above are their registered details both in the shopping mall site also in the colorado website. kindly check them.
regards
swami nair
I will check out this LLC and let you know if it’s a legitimate company. 👍🏾

I will check out this LLC and let you know if it’s a legitimate company. 👍🏾
Thank you mate and one more for you.These people are found on maps with a larger yard and are dealing with ram and processors: I am trying out through web,they asked me for complete DL/passport for documents and said for adding to database.still checking them .

https://atlasironandmetal.com/contact-us/

Address Details​

10019 S Alameda Street, Los Angeles, CA 90002

You can also reach us at​

(323) 395-4872

my name is Matthew. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. 800-540-5184

----------------------------------------------------------
If moderators and members doesn't like these sort of findings posted here I may start a private conversation with "opulence of aurum".
This may help other members is my thought.
Edited to : Add forgotten info and to reduce reposting information.

Last edited:
Back