Hello everyone!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for Shark and opulence of aurum for sharing their mind taking time to spill their hardwork."An expressed experience is their blood donated I respect it all the way."

Don't even try unless you visit personally. Stay in other safe side .
yes I had the other yard for you in the second message. atlasiron and metal.
what works is always unknown. you are right and I am still waiting for a direct response from the company mail.
I am surfing across the globe and found two someway better in USA and UK.

Thank you mate and one more for you.These people are found on maps with a larger yard and are dealing with ram and processors: I am trying out through web,they asked me for complete DL/passport for documents and said for adding to database.still checking them .

https://atlasironandmetal.com/contact-us/

Address Details​

10019 S Alameda Street, Los Angeles, CA 90002

You can also reach us at​

(323) 395-4872

my name is Matthew. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. 800-540-5184

----------------------------------------------------------
If moderators and members doesn't like these sort of findings posted here I may start a private conversation with "opulence of aurum".
This may help other members is my thought.
Edited to : Add forgotten info and to reduce reposting information.
I meant this mail to you as you might not have seen this.
regards
swami nair

Don't even try unless you visit personally. Stay in other safe side .
I don’t plan to fly there and check the place out. It is not hard to find out if a company is a legitimate company here in the United States. Also, there is paperwork that Hass to be filed with the state and, licensing to be able to deal in these types of items. Especially, on a large scale. So far, what I have been able to find out is, this company is based out of someone’s home. That is very common. My company is based out of my home. At the same time, I have the licensing to legally Extract these metals and recycle. What I am looking for next is to find out if this company has the licensing to even sell the stuff. If they don’t then they are definitely a scam. I will give you more updates when I get it.

I don’t plan to fly there and check the place out. It is not hard to find out if a company is a legitimate company here in the United States. Also, there is paperwork that Hass to be filed with the state and, licensing to be able to deal in these types of items. Especially, on a large scale. So far, what I have been able to find out is, this company is based out of someone’s home. That is very common. My company is based out of my home. At the same time, I have the licensing to legally Extract these metals and recycle. What I am looking for next is to find out if this company has the licensing to even sell the stuff. If they don’t then they are definitely a scam. I will give you more updates when I get it.
Correction, I meant to say has not hass, sorry.

Correction, I meant to say has not hass, sorry.
No problem mate typo error understood, meanwhile the person from atlasironand metal asked me for my driving license and passport or identity to sell.I thing that grew suspicious no email is from the company or from their original website email, but it's generally google based not wrong on it, but as they asked for identity I too expect the same , I submitted map review on their site but no response even after 3 days so working hours from the admin nor from the staff after a quote request, a contact us form request and map review.
so waiting for their time or scam.

I am doing my way of things to cope up with you and not lazy to disturb forum members ease always.When in deep suspicion I sought support of forum members and members are more helpful.Thanks a lot I am here with forum mates.
regards
swami nair

I will check out this LLC and let you know if it’s a legitimate company. 👍🏾
Hi Swami nair,

I do have a update on the first place, A1 ELETRONICS TRADING LLC. It does not look to be a company in good standing with their local government. Here in the United States, I have said before there are certain licenses that must be in place. On top of that, they have to be in good standing and not delinquent. The licensing and permits will have to do with their company, buying and selling, permit or license to recycle, and etc.…

I am uploading a attachment of the information that I found on it. I definitely would not recommend doing anything with this company. Every single state and territory in the United States is a little different. For example, in Florida, you need to have a (business license), (retail license), (precious metals dealers license), or (precious metals recyclers license), and/or a (secondhand dealers license/pawn broker license). All of these licenses or a mixture of these licenses depending on what you are trying to do is what you need to be able to deal in this realm of things.

It requires fingerprinting, criminal background check, etc.… You can operate out of your home or in a commercial setting but, must comply with environmental regulations and local city/town/village, state, and Federal government(s) regulations. If any of these things are not in good standing a person or group of people are operating illegally. Most likely is a scam.

Attachments

• E92C4110-78F7-4C92-8763-5694D9FB6DA4.jpeg
    E92C4110-78F7-4C92-8763-5694D9FB6DA4.jpeg
    404.1 KB · Views: 0
Thank you mate and one more for you.These people are found on maps with a larger yard and are dealing with ram and processors: I am trying out through web,they asked me for complete DL/passport for documents and said for adding to database.still checking them .

https://atlasironandmetal.com/contact-us/

Address Details​

10019 S Alameda Street, Los Angeles, CA 90002

You can also reach us at​

(323) 395-4872

my name is Matthew. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. 800-540-5184

----------------------------------------------------------
If moderators and members doesn't like these sort of findings posted here I may start a private conversation with "opulence of aurum".
This may help other members is my thought.
Edited to : Add forgotten info and to reduce reposting information.
I am checking out this company today. I will have updates for you on this second one by the end of my day. At the same time, this company looks a little more promising but, I am concerned with the lack of certifications posted on the website. I will let you know.👍🏾

First of all Thank you mate for your accuracy and detailed check.I would not have done a clear check on them due to the viability I have.But to state about this atlas,they are not responding back with their contact forms, web map review or even quote,
I used scrapmonster.com to find this and requested a quote a person appeared with a gmail address and asked for my details.But I am reluctant to ensure their request by sending my identity documents, as I suspected something fishy as they haven't responded through their company mail(atlastironandmetal.com) hence I haven't answered the person for the past one week Just awaited your response as you make a clearget(gut) approach as I saw you on the forum.
so still on hang mate.....but as our forum mates quoted there are yards in virginia which are out of reach for me.
But mate believe me you are the one who made this effort and I have no words to speak about.I am grateful to you ever in my life with the attitude you had showered to me.Thank you again mate.

I am checking out this company today. I will have updates for you on this second one by the end of my day. At the same time, this company looks a little more promising but, I am concerned with the lack of certifications posted on the website. I will let you know.👍🏾
OK! So, this second company Looks to be a legitimate company Atlas iron and metal company. I called them through the local number not the one 800 number.

I had a series of questions for them in regards to what they buy and sell. The answers that they gave me were the answers that I was expecting. They told me they do not sell their E scrap. They only buy and they only buy certain types. For example, Motherboards and computer towers. That was the response I was expecting and should have gotten. Most places do not sell their e-waste to the public, they send it off to a refiner. The refiner can be outside the United States or inside the United States.

I would ask them why they want your passport and drivers license the next time you have communications with them. If I had to guess it would be to make a background check on you and to ensure that they are not dealing with scammers.

At the same time, we would not truly know the reasoning for asking you what they asked you until you ask them why. They also should not have any problems with giving you any proof that they are a legitimate standing company. For the state of California dealing in recyclables of any type, you must have a permit, They must have a business license, and a retail license. They do not refined anything so, they would not have a refiners license or anything like that.

I have also contacted them on their website to see how the website works. And it looks to work like it’s supposed to to weed out bot’s.

I will keep you posted on any more information that I get from this company I will keep you posted if I find any more information that I get from this company.

As of right now, this company looks legitimate! I would still not let my guard down! 👍🏾

Attachments

• E6B8B2DF-947D-4B1D-9D4C-EE795A7E84FF.png
    E6B8B2DF-947D-4B1D-9D4C-EE795A7E84FF.png
    718.5 KB · Views: 0
Thank you verymuch mate I have to provide one info through conversations. sorry for that but it might disturb others as the mail of the firm might me of scammers that I want to verify.
please check private conversation mate.members don't misunderstood for this as the person from the company looked suspicious to me hence I did this.so took a private conversation.
If I find something viable certainly I will post for the betterment of my forum mates and I like you all for the sharing mindset.

Last edited:
Thank you verymuch mate I have to provide one info through conversations. sorry for that but it might disturb others as the mail of the firm might me of scammers that I want to verify.
please check private conversation mate.members don't misunderstood for this as the person from the company looked suspicious to me hence I did this.so took a private conversation.
If I find something viable certainly I will post for the betterment of my forum mates and I like you all for the sharing mindset.
I did read your personal email to me and I do agree that person is sketchy. But the information I put above is what I’m able to find out. Also, I would not deal with him I would deal directly with that company. Contact Us - Atlas Iron & Metal Co.

mate that's what we are unique with the views, I got this email and asked about the email from the company site, about whose in the firm with this position or name to answer such querries.
No response still.He continued to ask for my legal identies such as passport /DL/national ID.
But I stopped communicating without a response.
The mails and map review to the company personnel got no information back to me.
I tried to contact them directly but no response from them, you got their response.
Thanks a lot for your kind words that I haven't bothered you.
and personally sorry for junk of conversations that might kill your time.

mate that's what we are unique with the views, I got this email and asked about the email from the company site, about whose in the firm with this position or name to answer such querries.
No response still.He continued to ask for my legal identies such as passport /DL/national ID.
But I stopped communicating without a response.
The mails and map review to the company personnel got no information back to me.
I tried to contact them directly but no response from them, you got their response.
Thanks a lot for your kind words that I haven't bothered you.
and personally sorry for junk of conversations that might kill your time.
I do think the company atlas iron and metal is a real company. I just think the person that was contacting you claiming to be a representative of that company was not a true representative of it.

Please don’t think that any of this was a junk conversation or a waste of my time I actually enjoy the entire thing. Thank you for your fast reply.

1373 S IRVING ST APT C

please wear a body cam
upload info during visit
Sorry Markscomp, I don’t live that close to that company. The company that I’m looking up and researching is on the other side of the country from me. It’s not hard for me to find out if the company is legitimate, in good standing or not, if it’s in the USA.

Many quality scrap yards won't be found online, even today. A smaller yard will be more likely to have the material your looking for at quality prices. This will present an opportunity to do a walk in/face to face and discuss new areas of potential business for both parties involved. Many people feel the online buyers are looking to scam them as well as many feel the online seller is looking to scam the buyer. Face to face, will clear the way many times where other forms of contact won't. I have been there and done that, twice, and these two provided more material than I could process. Luckily, through this forum and contacts I made here and a few local sources, I could sell them on to others who could. Making a bit of change for all involved. Refining escrap is not the end all in money making. It just one of many ways to make a few dollars from it. Want to grow, think out side the box.

Many quality scrap yards won't be found online, even today. A smaller yard will be more likely to have the material your looking for at quality prices. This will present an opportunity to do a walk in/face to face and discuss new areas of potential business for both parties involved. Many people feel the online buyers are looking to scam them as well as many feel the online seller is looking to scam the buyer. Face to face, will clear the way many times where other forms of contact won't. I have been there and done that, twice, and these two provided more material than I could process. Luckily, through this forum and contacts I made here and a few local sources, I could sell them on to others who could. Making a bit of change for all involved. Refining escrap is not the end all in money making. It just one of many ways to make a few dollars from it. Want to grow, think out side the box.
Hi Shark,

In regards to thinking outside the box, I agree! For me, disgusting different issues finding out that certain things are common issues help me to think outside the box. I am actually taking something into consideration that I have not before. I have been thinking of looking at vehicles as a source for What I am looking for.

Back