Help with Precipitating Gold from HCL/Clorox

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am guessing you just need to clean it up. Get rid of tool bars, put an adblocker on your browser, delete temp files, and defragment it. Maybe it's just time for a better computer, especially if you're running Windows 95 or a similar OS.

Download IObits and run the scan. It sucks as antivirus but the free version is good at optimizing and clean up. I run malwarebytes , CCleaner, and IObits (iobits) staggered about once a day. It has a registry cleaner and internet optimizer. If you have any conflicting programs while online, this thing will straighten it out.

Yes this computer is way overdue for an upgrade; I will just have to limp along on this one a bit longer if I can.

I had to sell all my gold, and cash in my retirement early, to get by this last year, because of the economy and no job, we tried to buy an old house in town to fix up as a rental to get some kind of income to buy our bread, (I just could not see trading gold for bread at this time), and Uncle Sam has given me a big bill that will take me the next five years to pay him off, as a penalty for drawing my retirement money out early.

I have a new job now to fix up an old boiler system and run it, for a saw mill trying to start back up in our area, the rental project has not been finished yet, because of funds and time to work on it, so this old computer will just have to limp along a bit longer.

This forum and being able to communicate with my friends here is so important to me, it is one of the first things I will try to fix up, right after I get back on my feet, and get my old tuck running again, My wife is tired of me using her car for a truck.

Thanks Geo I always appreciate your help, and seldom get the chance to say thanks.

Sorry to hear of your misfortunes. You're a great guy and have given a lot of yourself to everyone on this forum. Maybe it's time for us to give back.

If I may ask, what kind of computer do you have now and what are the specs on it. Example: 1GB RAM, 2.8GHz processor, Windows XP Pro.

Claudie said:
If I may ask, what kind of computer do you have now and what are the specs on it. Example: 1GB RAM, 2.8GHz processor, Windows XP Pro.

Already tried that through a PM. Richard graciously declined. He appreciates the thought, but said that he has it handled on his end. Thank You for your concern. John.

Thank you
You are all so very gracious, and are trully good friends to have, I will do fine, I really do appreicite the offers of help, I have learned in life to hop a few bumps in the road, this one has just been one more small hurdle, knowing I have such great friends make this one such an easy leap, I am on the down hill side now.

Just bear with me and my typing for a bit longer, and help watch over our forum, I really do aprreciate the offers of help.

Thank you my friends, you all, are what make this forum the best in the world.

Latest posts

Back