Hi new guy here

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ad8chd

How you doing my name is Steve, I’m just a doofus trying to find some gold. I’m in the Sierras, there’s all sorts of abandoned mines within walking distance of where I’m at. Money kind of sucks right now hopefully I can go in one of these mines and find myself a potato , get a few ends, tied up, you know…

How you doing my name is Steve, I’m just a doofus trying to find some gold. I’m in the Sierras, there’s all sorts of abandoned mines within walking distance of where I’m at. Money kind of sucks right now hopefully I can go in one of these mines and find myself a potato , get a few ends, tied up, you know…
Welcome to us.
It would be wise to check if that is legal, so you don't put yourself in a squeeze.

Welcome to us.
It would be wise to check if that is legal, so you don't put yourself in a squeeze.
I will do my due diligence to wade my way through the books in the land of rules, California. There’s a couple people that have claims up here and I don’t go in those mines, I’ve been going in incredibly obvious that nobody’s been there for a long time. But thank you for the heads up though.

Latest posts

Back