how to get the best value from gold

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlieuk

hello, im new to the world of gold, i have a good eye for gold at flee markets and things like that, i have found a fair amount of gold over the past few weeks, i do get up very early and go round all of the flee markets that are in my area ect, i dont really want to sell it to theis online sites as they give a rubbish price. i was thinking about refining ? but i dont know much about it atall, im sure its not as simple as get scrap gold, get hot, pour in cast and thats it. Any help would be fantastic, thanks charlie :)

Welcome Charlie,

You've come to the right place, here we freely discuss where to get gold containing scrap, what it is worth, and even how to purify it. Quite a unique forum in that everyone shares their experiences and helps each other when problems arise.

However there is one caveat, you have to do some reading and researching on the site to find the answers, start by reading a book by Hoke and follow up by reading a few threads about specific questions. In the meantime continue collecting the scrap.

When you have done your homework, any help you may still need will be readily available here.

charlieuk said:
where would i find this book ???

If you search "C. M. Hoke" in the search box, you will find where to download a FREE copy.

or just click this link
http://www.scribd.com/doc/2815953/Refining-Precious-Metal-Wastes-C1-M-Hoke

but seriously, you will need to learn how to use the search box as there will be many questions answered for you there.

Latest posts

Back