How to process no pin Processors

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The prussian gold is version 2 and 3.Version 2 is turn blue and after turn red for concentration measures.Version v3 in no blue color.

I made chanel for english friends. I make possibly simple instructions at refining process for beginners. How not lose gold.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO4R5uVuZ9bIT4x02APsrNw

May not be a bad thing to use gloves when working with chemicals. This way when people are seeing a method for the first time (possibly), safety takes priority over the recovery of meager amounts of precious metals.

Even if the amount of precious metals was significant, it will be impossible for that person to spend the money if that person is not alive to spend it.

To get 100k subscribers is not an easy task. There is a member who got them but it took over 40 very nicely done videos and about 6 years. You should set some more realistic goals.

Refining Rick said:
I have always popped the caps off, scrapped off the soldered on bits, and then I process them in A/P with the rest of the gold finger scrap. I save the copper caps with gold braze and use them in my stock pot.
I remember when I first started, it was on these kind of cpu's. Boy was I ever proud of that 9 grams of gold foil dots. :roll:

How many ounces or pounds after decap to get 9 grams?

bigpagoda said:
I have done these in AP as well. I knocked off the heatsinks with a chisel then scraped off the mlccs and soaked in HCL to remove solder. Then processed them in AP like normal. They are very low yeild- I think about 20 cents each but I thought they were pretty easy to do and there are lots of them out there so I will keep doing them as they show up.

im just starting and have a few of theses...using 28 hcl and just dropping them in to remove solder but its also removing dots...

Back