I'm REALLY new

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tolwagen said:
Thanks guys, you're awesome. I have literally started with this recovery experiment only a week ago, and haven't even really looked into which chemicals etc to buy - I'm still in the process of pulling out pins and finding the best ways to do this. So I am VERY happy to have stumbled upon this website, and I'm sure we'll be seeing lots of each other!

You are doing great by reading Hoke's book right from the start. Just take your time and know what you are doing before you do it. Study the forum also, to learn tips for ways with easier to find chemicals. And don't forget to show us pictures of your gold.

Jim

Busy downloading the book as we speak. Any other relevant literature which I can download for free? I really need to get more knowledge into all of this - I know you guys get some "ready made" chemicals there in the States, but I'm in South Africa - still have to do my mixes etc manually

tolwagen said:
Busy downloading the book as we speak. Any other relevant literature which I can download for free? I really need to get more knowledge into all of this - I know you guys get some "ready made" chemicals there in the States, but I'm in South Africa - still have to do my mixes etc manually

Look through the book section there are links there for many different titles.

Jim

I have bought the book, spent around 60 dollars, it was worth every penny, I love my little C.M. Hoke book. it is so much easier to read in bed at night than a stack of printed paper off the computer.

Now If I could get this huge stack of printed paper from the computer in my living room (about refineing metals) put into a small book my wife would be happy.

Latest posts

Back