Is my question hidden?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldsandman

Chicago, Locust Grove area South of Biggs Junction
I don't want to double post and I might be doing now. Can you move your question to another topic if it appears hidden. Forgive me I'm new to this. My question is under the "wanted" topic. I assumed it went there. Looking at those gold bars you made Harold. v, I think it needs to be under this topic Help Needed.

Thank you, Danno.

Goldsandman said:
I don't want to double post and I might be doing now. Can you move your question to another topic if it appears hidden. Forgive me I'm new to this. My question is under the "wanted" topic. I assumed it went there. Looking at those gold bars you made Harold. v, I think it needs to be under this topic Help Needed.

Thank you, Danno.

http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/search.php?author_id=50013&sr=posts

You can find all your posts in your profile, in case they get moved.

Jim

Thank you Jim, I won't trouble asking if I can move it. I'm sure this post will leed them to my question about a private refiner in the Oregon, Washington State area. Harold V, are you a officer on the forum? Do you take in extra work as a refiner or can you refer me a member that is very familure with the process. I have the same opinion as the other gentleman who had a hole drilled out of his work. I'm not looking to stay through the whole process however I kind of want both us to look and have a idea.
I was talking to another member named eagle and he stated you were the "police." I think think he took the term officer out of context. I meant an officer as in CEO of this website., not law enforcement. I wasn't sure of the correct terminology or positions here. Your name is on a lot of topics in bold. I am assuming you have done this thing over and over. I don't want to get to a place and end up with someone scratching their head with over 5 ounce of gold on the line.

Thank you, Danno

Note: I will stay up a little later to check topic, however it's getting late tonight.

Your questions should be in the "Prospecting, Mining, Ore Concentrates & Geochemical" section.

A moderator will have to move them for you. If you are going to find help here it will be in that section.
The rest of the forum is mainly for computer scrap and jewelry refining.

Jim

Latest posts

Back