Messed up again

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dtectr said:
So, it wouldn't help to merely "melt what you have have - you would have a contaminated product..
I know this. it was sarcasm. And as for the book I dunno how to read. Im just taking a break and collecting free junk from ads im running on my local craigslist. Im up to 17 pc towers, 3 laptops, 4 tube monitors, couple of cd players, external disk drives and some other junk.

If you don't know how to read, that may be a problem on an internet forum.... :| You may give this site a try first: http://www.learntoreadfree.com/ I hope it helps.

travis86 said:
dtectr said:
So, it wouldn't help to merely "melt what you have have - you would have a contaminated product..
I know this. it was sarcasm. And as for the book I dunno how to read. Im just taking a break and collecting free junk from ads im running on my local craigslist. Im up to 17 pc towers, 3 laptops, 4 tube monitors, couple of cd players, external disk drives and some other junk.
You're doing one more thing. You're giving me cause to keep an eye on you. That may not be in your best interest.
I suggest you serious-up, and forget the smart remarks. They won't get you far on this forum.

Harold

Latest posts

Back