My Gold recovery journey cpu/ram

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I talked to you over on eBay about it. It is enough for couple hundred of tests, that tin in there is to keep it fresh long time. You can top it up with fresh HCl after some time but as I said, it is something over 20ml. When you use one-two drops in each test you will have problem to run out. Standard solution is easy to make as Goran pointed out, few foils from card will be more than enough. I do have standard solutions made from Au, Pd and Pt and I used to sell it on eBay in small 10ml bottles but they are easy to make so there was not much interest in buying them.

patnor1011 said:
I talked to you over on eBay about it. It is enough for couple hundred of tests, that tin in there is to keep it fresh long time. You can top it up with fresh HCl after some time but as I said, it is something over 20ml. When you use one-two drops in each test you will have problem to run out. Standard solution is easy to make as Goran pointed out, few foils from card will be more than enough. I do have standard solutions made from Au, Pd and Pt and I used to sell it on eBay in small 10ml bottles but they are easy to make so there was not much interest in buying them.
yes of course i wasn't say, chatting behind your back about it, i actually post the first post about the chloride before i messaged you, i totally understand what you done with the stannous , totally fine for me, and very happy with the product, i looked into your store have you ever thought of selling all the chemicals for refining? seems like it selling well at the moments as its a bit of a trend

I have bought testing solution from patnor1011, and was well pleased with his product, and the service, I would recommend him as a source, when you need them, He provides a good service to help members out:

http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=9158

butcher said:
I have bought testing solution from patnor1011, and was well pleased with his product, and the service, I would recommend him as a source, when you need them, He provides a good service to help members out:

http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=9158
thats brilliant,plus a good review from another customer,i use ebay, a lot,im also a seller and i was very pleased with the service,quick,deliver,item as described, and responds quick,yocant ask for more, it was just me not understanding the concept of stannous and the bit of tin in the bottle, all sorted now, plus mt stannous came in a bottle for easy( drops ) which was worth it alone, can wait to use it,( for me now its like a bag for life from the supermarket apart from its a bottle for life :)

got my ceramics today, now can Someone advise me, i have 16 cpu and they weigh in at 3lb is this about right it seems alot more eight than i expected, also,
check this out, i weighed them all, and some of them have a pin or 2 broken off so i did not count them but, one weighs, 89.0g and the other is 86.6 and they all weigh different , any views at all?
DSCF1115.JPG

In terms of yield, I like to adress CPU's as yield per unit rather then per weight. But that's just me.
Anyways, anywhere from 300$ to 390$ worth of gold is possible for this lot.

-----------------------------------
GNS - e-scrap yield list v1.0

samuel-a said:
In terms of yield, I like to adress CPU's as yield per unit rather then per weight. But that's just me.

thats a nice figure i paid out the bottom for these, tbh i was dying to get them to follow your (ar) process but your digits mean im still sort off in the safe but we will see how it goes. iv also 9kg of ram to process id be happy to get 16g in a button, that would be all my chemical equipment and materials in a button, any more would be a profit, fingers crossed my (hlc) turns up tomorrow and we can get a start on it

butcher said:
Are we going to get see a show and tell with pictures and details
yes of course , all the way to the button, i should also cover a few different types of processes which will be nice, cant wait to start, hopefully the (hlc) is here in the morning and were all set to go

Thank you, i have just relised i have been using that the whole time, thanks for the correction,
yes ill do some tutorial, this whole thread is sort of my journey through, but its turn t a bitty messy for a tutorial so i will clean things up when im all done

damezbullion said:
samuel-a said:

thats a nice figure i paid out the bottom for these, tbh i was dying to get them to follow your (ar) process but your digits mean im still sort off in the safe but we will see how it goes. iv also 9kg of ram to process id be happy to get 16g in a button, that would be all my chemical equipment and materials in a button, any more would be a profit, fingers crossed my (hlc) turns up tomorrow and we can get a start on it

Is this 16g estimate from 9kg of RAM? My notes and what I did so far indicate much less if that is what you expect from RAM only.
Or you mean with pentium pro's and else?

hey partnor, yes i was hoping 16g with 9kg of ram / 3lb-16 ceramic pp / 50g of pins and a handful of phone bits and sim cards.
any thing will make me happy atm im so eager to get started, ebay told me tomorrow my (HCL) will be here :)

Don't want to crush your expectation, but i think you'll get 7 to 9 grams if you refine entire lot, so also the gold in ram chip.
See you, gl.

damezbullion,

If are you planning on writing up a tutorial…
May I suggest you use spell check.
Not using text lingo.
Not only will it make reading it easier to read, it can help to make it more understandable.
Copying what you write to a word program, and using the spell check will help.

Texting lingo is for teenagers; here we need the words written out for accuracy (many of us here are too old to learn the new teenagers text language, and using it here to explain a chemical process can get some one hurt.

Do the best you can with what you do, and as you say do it with passion.

P.S. Reading through the forum you will find where people have lost their membership to the forum for continued use of texting (instead of writing out the proper words).

i have read the forum sticky about language and i know all about it, i do try my best my common one is ppl not people, just habits tho, i do use spell checker as most as i can, but you'd be surprised at how many words are spelt differently on here, "there's a primes example ( spelt ) " its coming up that i spelt "spelt" wrong when its not, its past tense and English for spelled, i even googled it and its not lingo, "sulphuric and sulfuric" is another, one is apparently spelt wrong the same with " metabisulfite and metabisulphite"

i will do my best to keep the lingo out i wouldn't want anybody getting hurt because of me whatsoever

Thank you, as you know many members use translators to use the forum, this has to be terribly difficult for them, I really think our bad spelling and misuse, of language has to confuse them something awful, my spell check picked up on more words, than yours did apparently even in this last post you made.
All we can do is our best, and ask that you will do your best. (Doing it with passion of coarse... or not at all).
Some countries use the word sulphuric acid, here we use sulfuric acid, and so in my opinion either could be used.

yes of course i will, i have read your story butcher, and you are somewhat off an inspiring man, i hear everyone, i only listen to inspiring people,
i also found out you used a translator, i never would of guessed.
sometimes im completely unaware that half of us don't even speak the same language.
none the less i appreciate what all you guys are doing on here and i will try my best to keep in order.
thank you
Damian

Latest posts

Back