My Stainless Steel Pan Arrived - Magnet Sticks To Parts

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
skippy said:
jmdlcar said:
Hi all,

I have a 6 cup 18-8 stainless steel bowl and it is non magnetic. Could a small silver cell? I know it is small but I don't get of sterling silver anyway. If it won't can someone tell me what I could use it for.

Jack

That bowl would be excellent for a salad! Seriously, you want someone to tell you what to use a gosh darn bowl for?
I have a potatoe sack, a grumpy cat and a harmonica. What can I refine with that? :lol:

I guest I ask for that one. I have never had that much stuff that I needed anything that big like most of all the member here. Most of them is to sell what they refine it only a hobby for me. I guest I stick with refining gold. If I need a bigger bucket I can get one for free and I can to do that. If I would do a lot gold or silver I might have a heart attack.

Jack

If I did a silver cell and the bowl could only do 1 toz at a time I would be happy but if it did more then 1 toz I would still happy. I'm not rich and I only do with what I have.

Testerman, ive got some real nice stainless trays you could use, they're about 4" tall All the way up to 18" tall and electropolished plus a stainless drain bung in the bottom. Also have some acid/caustic resistant HPG plastic trays, all the way up to 6' long, many different sizes. Let me know if you need any of these. Jonn

Latest posts

Back