Need Help

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't quite put my finger on whats missing from this thread. It could be the lack of admonishment about playing with dangerous chemicals and toxic solutions without studying on the proper use of the chemicals and disposal of the waste products. It could be the lack of standard advice of studying C.M. Hokes book "Refinement of Precious Metal Waste" with links found in FrugalRefiner's signature line. It could be the apparent easing of members insisting that new members should search the forum for answers before posting such mundane questions, especially since the OP has been a member for over three years now. I don't know. Sounds like a dangerous precedent to be following. I feel it is better to bluntly explain to the OP that the process in the youtube video can not be achieved by the techniques taught here without some serious time studying. These videos are just blatant advertising for proprietary chemicals and processes much like ishor and Shor International. Just my two cents worth.

Back