New - Process for separating ash from bond wires.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this really has nothing to do with the topic but I was wondering does anyone have a successful way to keep silver nitrate and palladium inquarted crucibles separate? Is there a different color that someone manufactures? We have uses high temp pens but the paint wears of rather quickly. Thanks for any help given....

ogclabsup said:
So this really has nothing to do with the topic but I was wondering does anyone have a successful way to keep silver nitrate and palladium inquarted crucibles separate? Is there a different color that someone manufactures? We have uses high temp pens but the paint wears of rather quickly. Thanks for any help given....

If they are graphite crucibles I always used simple white chalk, they might need re marking occasionally but it worked for me.

FrugalRefiner said:
Recirculate the water. Review the threads.

And always consider/assume the worst possible case before dumping anything on the ground.

Dave

After I'm done collecting/separating gold from ash, I always throw the ash in with my circuit boards just in case I left some values in the ash. This is the case with any copper I recover from my waste solutions as well.

ogclabsup said:

Scratch some mark outside with knife for example. Keep it simple.

ogclabsup,

Welcome to the forum. I notice you joined today and this is your first post. Please avoid posting a question that has nothing to do with the thread you are posting on. For one thing it disrupts a thread, and for a second reason, if anyone is searching for the answers given to the question, it is difficult to find again.

We have a help section which would have been more appropriate.

Back