Nitric acid

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought nitric acid from DudaDiesel, I got 4 2.5L bottles for 205.00 delivered if I remember right, bought it last summer, have not used any yet but wanted to have it on hand when I am ready to start processing...
I always thought that nitric needed to be made or bought close to it's use date due to it becoming expired. It that not the case?

Keep it out of the heat and away from sunlight and it is good for very long time. Two years that is as long as I have kept it and it worked as well as the day I brought it home.

Did you ever look into getting tin from a roofing company/supplier. I believe the tin they use for flashing is pure.
Roofers typically use Lead sheet for drain pans, and preformed Lead pipe flashings. Not much Tin used in roofing, despite the fact that tin used to be a common coating for sheet steel roofing panels,, and flashings. Now days it has been replaced with Zinc, due mainly to the cost, and adequate corrosion resistance. Copper is available from high end sheet metal shops, most readily available in the 16 ounce per square foot gauge.

I always thought that nitric needed to be made or bought close to it's use date due to it becoming expired. It that not the case?
I have a bootle a friend gave me from around the 1980's. Kept in cool and out of the sun. Still in great shape. !980's price was around $30 for 500 ml. from a small chemical supply house.

I know I haven't been here in a while but I still have ten gallons or so of 70% in a stainless keg. I quit refining a few years ago. So if anyone is interested send me a message. It's located in North West Illinois and I am returning to Hawaii soon, so let me know....

Hello, please check out this website for your refining needs for Nitric Acid and Hydrochloric Acid

alchemielabs.com/

Edited by moderator.
'
This is not a section for sales and links to outside resources are not recommended

Hello, please check out this website for your refining needs for Nitric Acid and Hydrochloric Acid

alchemielabs.com/

Edited by moderator.
'
This is not a section for sales and links to outside resources are not recommended
Please do not push your products in non sales sections.

When I was full time refining I got my 67-68% nitric in 15 gallon (60 liter) SS drums for (about) $2 per liter

52-53% nitric in 55 gallon SS drums for (about) 75 cents per liter

There was a $150 deposit on the 15 gallon drum & $250 deposit on the 55 gallon drum

deposit was returned when the drum(s) were returned

Kurt
Do you need a specific license or a specific type of business to get these prices?

I bought from this site a week ago and haven't received an email or anything and when I log in it just says that I bought it, no order updates or tracking. Do you know how long it usually takes?
This one is probably an advertising bot.
He/it never replies to questions.

@dervishh
You ordered from xelexo.net, they confirmed, you payed and now they refuse to send to your region?

@Yggdrasil
If so, I'd suggest to block the spam bot called "Ray Levi" and change all his advertisements into "Don't try to purchase at xelexo.net!"
I have kicked this up the ladder.
Waiting for confirmation from the OP and reply from the Admin.

Back