palladium refining

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidg43

There is alot of information in the website.
I sat for two weeks every day for several hours and can not find what i want.

1. I am very interested in donating to your site, because it brings a grate deal contribution to many people,
and I also know that information costs money.

2. I lack a precise process of refining gold plated metal that I have separted from electronic waste and computers.

3. I lack a precise process of separating silver from cppper wires and cabels.

4. Ilack the last step of taking out paladium from MCC's (Monolithic Ceramic Capacitors).

5. Please, if you can send them to me with a link or any other form to my E -mail: [email protected]

6. How many percents of palladium are in the MCC's?
How many percents of silver are in the MCC's?

best regards
david

davidg43 said:
There is alot of information in the website.
I sat for two weeks every day for several hours and can not find what i want.

1. I am very interested in donating to your site, because it brings a grate deal contribution to many people,
and I also know that information costs money.

2. I lack a precise process of refining gold plated metal that I have separted from electronic waste and computers.

3. I lack a precise process of separating silver from cppper wires and cabels.

4. Ilack the last step of taking out paladium from MCC's (Monolithic Ceramic Capacitors).

5. Please, if you can send them to me with a link or any other form to my E -mail: [email protected]

6. How many percents of palladium are in the MCC's?
How many percents of silver are in the MCC's?

best regards
david
1. there is donate button on homepage. www.goldrefiningforum.com
http://www.goldrefiningforum.com/donations.html

2. All suitable processes are within forum. You need to sort your material into type and use appropriated process. Bigger metal pieces - reverse electroplating, Fingers and foils - AP, pins - HCl / crockpot or poormnas AR....
It all takes only to sit few days/weeks and read posts on forum, use search function you can find in Lazer Steves signature line. For visualisations of most of procedures you can visit his page http://www.goldrecovery.us and watch videos and documents he posted here, you can buy some equipment from there too and he has all videos and tutorials with processes and step by step instructions for sale on dvd in very good quality. Those may be very good investment. You can donate there too.

3. I am sure that is on the forum too... Somebody with experience with this may chip in.

4. It depend what process you use. The safest or the only method I used when testing was that I dropped Pd with DMG.

5. What link or form do you want?

6. 1-2% Pd, not sure about silver. There is a lot of different types so testing is your friend.

There is also a video on my website of me precipitating Pd from a solution from MMC.

Steve

Latest posts

Back