Peroxide & HCL color

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks OZ. I noticed a bunch of new people and thought these threads were a must read for them.:wink:

The forum has probably doubled since I last saw you here with many finding their way from your YouTube video.

I’ve even heard rumors of a chili cook off for the group on Rhodia Drive this Thanksgiving :lol: Go figure.

I was gonna do that.... :| "replay"

This thread mentions broken processors in the same mix as fingers. Is HCL/Peroxide still a good way to process ceramic processors with the lids removed?

Claudie said:

This thread mentions broken processors in the same mix as fingers. Is HCL/Peroxide still a good way to process ceramic processors with the lids removed?

I also have the same question is this a valid way? What is the most common used process if it is not?

Best Regards
Ross

rmi2416 said:
Claudie said:

I also have the same question is this a valid way? What is the most common used process if it is not?

Best Regards
Ross

No, it's not.
There is currently a thread here: http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=8813&p=99425&hilit=ceramic#p99425
check it out. :|

Claudie said:
rmi2416 said:
Claudie said:

Best Regards
Ross

No, it's not.
There is currently a thread here: http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=8813&p=99425&hilit=ceramic#p99425
check it out. :|

hey thanks so If I am correct on what I am seeing in your link that is just the basic AR method. With a little added heating to also pull the Palladium out correct?

Hi
This is for catfish about where to get peroxide. I had similar problems sourcing peroxide until I remembered hairdressers use it all the time. You will be able to purchase 100vol peroxide from any hairdressing wholesaler. 100vol is 30 % or 300mls/liter. I hope this helps

Latest posts

Back